Sequels Should the Twins Be Split Up?

Spider-Vader

Mercin' & Workin'
Reaction score
With the recent news that Quicksilver will first appear in 'X-Men: Days of the Future Past', it's likely that Pietro might not show up in Avengers 2 afterall. But what about Wanda? Should she be in Avengers 2 or would it be wrong for her to appear without her twin?

Honestly, I wouldn't want Wanda to appear without Pietro. Without the brother/sister relationship you lose a really intereting aspect of her character (atleast at first)

With the recent news that Quicksilver will first appear in 'X-Men: Days of the Future Past', it's likely that Pietro might not show up in Avengers 2 afterall. But what about Wanda? Should she be in Avengers 2 or would it be wrong for her to appear without her twin?

Honestly, I wouldn't want Wanda to appear without Pietro. Without the brother/sister relationship you lose a really intereting aspect of her character (atleast at first)
Why would it change anything with Quicksilver for TA2? It's not that important to use him first that they'll scrap their ideas for it and both Fox and Marvel have rights to the character, just in different contexts.

Mjölnir;25914765 said:
Why would it change anything with Quicksilver for TA2? It's not that important to use him first that they'll scrap their ideas for it and both Fox and Marvel have rights to the character, just in different contexts.

It's not exactly ideal having a competing studio use the same character in a movie less than a year prior to your own movie. It will confuse the general audience.

It's not exactly ideal having a competing studio use the same character in a movie less than a year prior to your own movie. It will confuse the general audience.
No more than two studios releasing two Snow White movies three months apart

agreed...

but, these are not the Wonder twins, or Mas y Menos were talking about here, they not inseparable

they can easily be done as separate characters

in fact were they separated for the major of the young life's, before they were reunited (in the comics)

just saying

I see no reason for Marvel to yield. If Fox really wants to throw him in, go ahead. It will only hurt their movie for the probable cramming. Marvel, meanwhile, is much more likely to put him to good use.

I see no reason for Marvel to yield. If Fox really wants to throw him in, go ahead. It will only hurt their movie for the probable cramming. Marvel, meanwhile, is much more likely to put him to good use.
This

Nah, no Wanda if Pietro isn't there. I don't even want to see her that much. I'd much rather see Wasp or Ms. Marvel.

In my opinion, Marvel Studios shouldn't split them up just because FOX is using them in DOFP. And FOX shouldn't also hesitate to use Quicksilver/Scarlet Witch just because they are gonna appear in the Avengers.

If both studios want to use Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, then go ahead as long as they aren't breaking any rules.

If Fox prevents Quicksilver from being in The Avengers 2 & Marvel keeps Scarlet Witch in, only one headline will suffice.

Fox lifts and separates the twins.

Nah, no Wanda if Pietro isn't there. I don't even want to see her that much. I'd much rather see Wasp or Ms. Marvel.
I agree. I actually want the twins in the X-Men and different Avengers in A2.

Definitely not but I think fox are disgusting enough to do it

Both Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver should be in Avengers 2, I think their brother/Sister relationship will be crucial there and do not want to see that lost. Whedon would not have been mentioning them this early if they were not important to the story.

I'm thinking a better option at this point with Fox would be to use Polaris instead of Scarlet Witch. Seemed to be a much larger demand with Lorna over Wanda showing up in an X-Men film. And Wanda is def more relevant to the Avengers.

Last edited:
Scarlet Witch also has almost no history with the X-Men, she's much more of an Avengers character.
I'd be ok with keeping Wanda and Substituting in Wonder Man or Vision, change the brother/sister thing to a love relationship

Scarlet Witch also has almost no history with the X-Men, she's much more of an Avengers character.
I'd be ok with keeping Wanda and Substituting in Wonder Man or Vision, change the brother/sister thing to a love relationship

Or you can have both like Millar tried in The Ultimates!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"