WandaVision WandaVision: Season 1, episode 4 "We Interrupt This Program" (spoilers)

yes! First foxverse property in the mcu! Now everything is fair game. Xmen, fantastic four, doc doom. It’s all on the table.

loved the bit at the start with the blip

I went from “Oh, snap!” to “Oh, naaaaah!” when he started moving.

Last edited:
yes! First foxverse property in the mcu! Now everything is fair game. Xmen, fantastic four, doc doom. It’s all on the table.

What Foxverse property
?

Last edited:

If you are referring to the leaks from today, I don't think that's confirmation.

Spoilers for upcoming episodes
If anything, it leads more credence to the rumor than Evan Peter's character is disguised as Quicksilver and is really someone else like Mephisto

Last edited:
If you are referring to the leaks from today, I don't think that's confirmation.

Spoilers for upcoming episodes
If anything, it leads more credence to the rumor than Evan Peter's character is disguised as Quicksilver and is really someone else like Mephisto
Where is the leaks? Only thing I can find was a tweet from Evan Peter's Spanish Voice Actor saying in a tweet that he was voicing Quicksilver and then quickly deleting and locking his account but that was weeks ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you go to MCU Spoilers Reddit theres a bunch of threads talking about a person who leaked a few clips from upcoming episodes. One of the clips involves Evan Peters.

Edit - appears some of the clips were taken down but the discussions are still there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if Agent Woo's missing person is Simon Williams aka Wonder Man.

I wonder if Agent Woo's missing person is Simon Williams aka Wonder Man.

Or Kamala Khan?

John Campea's doing his likely long spoiler talk show about this episode and someone in the live chat suggested Baron Mordo as the villain. He wanted to rid the world of magic. Wanda's got magic...

It’s incredibly heartbreaking that Monica’s mother died without having said goodbye to her daughter. :csad:

A bit like Covid 19.

They did a great job casting. They def look like they could be the same person

I thought they looked like the same actress. Teyonah looks like the grown up version of the one from Captain Marvel. In fact I thought at the start of the episode when Monica reappeared in the hospital that it was the other actress just a bit older now.

Great episode and filled in a lot of the blanks. Was sometimes a little reminiscent of Agents of SHIELD though. They could've had one of them guest star. I'm surprised there's no sign of a single SHIELD agent.

Darcy was much better here than in Thor. Definitely an improvement.

I was hoping this might be a longer episode this week at a standard 45 minutes.

Technically S.H.I.E.L.D has reverted to a more covert version and less in public eye. As for Coulson and his band of agents they're not in the same timeline as the MCU as was established in the final season of AOS series finale.

I was woefully unprepared for Undead Vision. I'm fairly convinced my neighbours heard me shout "OH ****, NO".

Although the episode did start with people getting re-formed out of dust, which was also an incredibly creepy effect. So they set a tone.

Yeah, Far From Home kind of played the lighter side of it but knowing that Maria died thinking her daughter was gone forever and Monica coming back not being able to say goodbye to her mother is heartbreaking.
Maria never gave up hope Monica would come back one day.

Technically S.H.I.E.L.D has reverted to a more covert version and less in public eye. As for Coulson and his band of agents they're not in the same timeline as the MCU as was established in the final season of AOS series finale.

Could you indulge me? I stopped watching that show after s2...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"