WandaVision WandaVision SPOILERS Thread

I really can't see Agatha becoming a mentor at this point. At least not any time soon. She's very clearly being painted as a villain. Obviously the comics are different but the MCU is taking some creative liberties.

I think best case scenario is that she lives and becomes an anti hero Loki type further down the line in the future.

Last edited:
I'm hoping Wanda does not get absolution for her actions. Her penalty will (probably) be losing her husband and kids and then having to battle extra dimensional demons alongside an arrogant wizard. Out of grief she did a bad thing, just like she has done before. Having the good guys do crappy things on occasion makes them more human, even crazy powerful legendary witches.

For all we know Good Boy Sparky is a transmogrified carpet beetle. But my guess is Sparky is Mr. Scratchy and also Agatha's cat, Ebony.

I suppose that could be a compelling story. Hopefully Wanda will redeem herself relatively quickly.

This is a leak from 4chan that sounds really, really credible and I wouldn’t be surprised if this turns out to be true.

Potential major spoilers for the Wandavision series finale.

Quicksilver Evan Peters is NOT from the Fox universe, but is Quicksilver (It will be explained.
- There is no secret cameo of Magneto, Professor X or Reed Richards. (Why would you think that?)
- Monica's engineer friend is a Skrull. This will tie into Captain Marvel 2 and Secret Invasion
- Agatha's Rabbit Scratchy is someone very cool and BAD!l. Will be teased at the end and go into Doctor Strange 2.
- HEX Vision vs Spectral Vision is a thing. (There be no fusing together)
- The battle scenes are insane and CGI is on par with Endgame. Everyone has their moment.
- Very sad episode but very pleasing for a number of reason I won't spoil.
- Doctor Strange appears and it's at a very precise moment of the episode that changes the tide.

Yea it's not terribly specific with it's details.

This is a leak from 4chan that sounds really, really credible and I wouldn’t be surprised if this turns out to be true.

Potential major spoilers for the Wandavision series finale.

Quicksilver Evan Peters is NOT from the Fox universe, but is Quicksilver (It will be explained.
- There is no secret cameo of Magneto, Professor X or Reed Richards. (Why would you think that?)
- Monica's engineer friend is a Skrull. This will tie into Captain Marvel 2 and Secret Invasion
- Agatha's Rabbit Scratchy is someone very cool and BAD!l. Will be teased at the end and go into Doctor Strange 2.
- HEX Vision vs Spectral Vision is a thing. (There be no fusing together)
- The battle scenes are insane and CGI is on par with Endgame. Everyone has their moment.
- Very sad episode but very pleasing for a number of reason I won't spoil.
- Doctor Strange appears and it's at a very precise moment of the episode that changes the tide.

I hope that applies to Monica too.

I find it hard to believe they would give a definitive answer on who Evan Peters is by dragging it out until the end only to reveal that it was actually just some guy.

I find it hard to believe that they would just let Dr Strange come in to save the day. Yes he will appear but it would be a disservice to the characters to be saved by someone who hasn’t been in the series at all.

I find it hard to believe that they would just let Dr Strange come in to save the day. Yes he will appear but it would be a disservice to the characters to be saved by someone who hasn’t been in the series at all.

Thank you! Dr Strange showing up (other than in a post credit scene) doesn't make sense narratively at all. Imagine in a Spiderman movie Antman just shows up at the end and saves the day.

The problem with many Marvel fans is that they basically just see this show as a set up machine for phase 4 and a satisfying end to Wanda's story arc is not really considered at all

Basically Marvel fans want this show to.

a.) Introduce the X-men
b.) Introduce the Fantastic 4/Blue Marvel
c.) Become a prologue to the the Dr. Strange movie etc.

all in one episode

I can assure you guys that Wanda will not become a villain or go crazy in the finale. She will voluntarily remove the hex and will accept Visions and will have a somewhat happy ending (well at least before the ending credit scenes). Marvel is certainly not killing her kids in the show like many believe.

That’s exactly what I want from it - great setup for DS2 and introducing hopefully an evil entity as vilain.
I like the Sitcom-Setup, but only as an entertaining element.

I am going to say that Hayward is Hayward but an admirer of Thunderbolt Ross. Nothing more, nothing less. His moves on the show would exactly be how Ross would do it.

Would it be a disappointment if Wong showed up?

Thank you! Dr Strange showing up (other than in a post credit scene) doesn't make sense narratively at all. Imagine in a Spiderman movie Antman just shows up at the end and saves the day.

The problem with many Marvel fans is that they basically just see this show as a set up machine for phase 4 and a satisfying end to Wanda's story arc is not really considered at all

a.) Introduce the X-men

all in one episode

I can assure you guys that Wanda will not become a villain or go crazy in the finale. She will voluntarily remove the hex and will accept Visions and will have a somewhat happy ending (well at least before the ending credit scenes). Marvel is certainly not killing her kids in the show like many believe.

I would think the X-Men and Fantastic Four would be introduced at a Comic-Con or a D23. As for Blue Marvel? If he shows up, I'd rather he be a mentor to Monica rather then her love interest. My fan casting choice would be (I doubt he'll ever join the MCU) Will Smith.

That’s exactly what I want from it - great setup for DS2 and introducing hopefully an evil entity as vilain.
I like the Sitcom-Setup, but only as an entertaining element.
Would it be a disappointment if Wong showed up?

After the central conflict is resolved... No

Let me ask you this though want do you want him or Strange to do that will be helpful to the plot?

I guess depends on your perspective but I think DS2 will be teased but you won't get any plot details from this show other than Wanda's powers will be important to the film

a.) Introduce the X-men

all in one episode

Teyonah Parris has said that the ending of Wandavision is "Epic and Incredibly Sad". So I don't see Wanda walking out of this with a husband and two kids.

I don't think the kids will be killed - There's a New Avengers movie coming! - but I think they either will end up with the organization Hayward is REALLY working for or with an adopted family that is a bit more together than our Scarlet Witch. The Wanda created Vision will end up dead or absorbed and White Vision will go on further adventures with Monica, Jimmy & Darcy.

After the central conflict is resolved... No

Let me ask you this though want do you want him or Strange to do that will be helpful to the plot?

I guess depends on your perspective but I think DS2 will be teased but you won't get any plot details from this show other than Wanda's powers will be important to the film

I don't know, but everyone has said it will connect to DS2 somehow, so one of Wong or Strange have to show up.

Teyonah Parris has said that the ending of Wandavision is "Epic and Incredibly Sad". So I don't see Wanda walking out of this with a husband and two kids.

I don't think the kids will be killed - There's a New Avengers movie coming! - but I think they either will end up with the organization Hayward is REALLY working for or with an adopted family that is a bit more together than our Scarlet Witch. The Wanda created Vision will end up dead or absorbed and White Vision will go on further adventures with Monica, Jimmy & Darcy.

Well I agree that Wanda will have to come to grips with Hex Vision and say goodbye (and get Vision's body to bury) but the kids stays with her I bet. (the happy ending I'm alluding to)

It can't be all tragedy for Wanda

Last edited:
I think Strange is showing up but it won't steal Wanda's thunder.

If he shows up in the middle of the battle, I assume he'll just be there to provide context and help portal people out of there (with Peter, maybe?).

If he shows up after the battle, I assume it'll just be him coming to take Wanda into his own custody.

That was confirmed fake. The maker of it admitted it and got banned from various places because of it lol.

Hmmm, I don't know guys. With Paul Bettany recently confirming that he trolled everyone with that unveiled guest star comment along with the showrunner stating the aerospace engineer was never meant to be a big deal, I don't hold high hopes that Fietro will turn out to be anyone of importance so expectations should definitely be lowered. Everyone's pretty much expecting Strange to pop up also, so it won't be much of a surprise.

It seems like it will be a pretty straightforward finale to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"