Watch Silk Spectre kick some ass!

dagnabbit, no sound on my work computer :cmad:. I can't wait to go home and watch this.

hurry, hurry! before they delete it!

hehe, I downloaded the video from its original host and then uploaded to my youtube account.. :oldrazz: nice

hurry, hurry! before they delete it!

hehe, I downloaded the video from its original host and then uploaded to my youtube account.. :oldrazz: nice

Oh noes!

Can you put it in a fileshare program?

Nah, I don't think they'll delete it. I mean the video I put directly on my post.. You'll still have the original place (which I put a link to as well ;):up:)

It's an interesting take on Sally. I actually kind of like it more than the book's. I think that would be Sally, someone who took care of herself, someone who was beautiful even in her sixties.

And hot triple goddamn to Malin Akerman. That is some serious hotness right there.

Whoa. That's my baby girl; gotta love those kickass skills while maintaing to have a cute ass doin' it. :grin:

aging looks pretty good to me :

Sallyjupiter.jpg

Maybe they'll use a little bit of effects work on making everyone look younger, kinda like in X3. But all in all, they both look great.

Last edited:
Double post

Last edited:
Maybe they'll use a little bit of effects work on making everyone look younger, kinda like in X3. But all in all, they both look great.

Off topic, was it just me or did that look like a Tron suit they were using for Dr. Manhattan?

You didn't see the previous video blog, did you? :cwink:

Yes, it will save render time with the cg fx by casting a blue glow everywhere. I's actually a great idea.

*Hurm* The way she looks old kinda bothers me; it looks pretty good, but nowhere near like in the comics. She doesn't look like she belongs in a retirement home.
yeah, not sickly
noticed that too, but they did age her well

*Hurm* The way she looks old kinda bothers me; it looks pretty good, but nowhere near like in the comics. She doesn't look like she belongs in a retirement home.

I like it. She looks like she's trying to cling to her youth and her glory days (note the gold bathrobe). Very in character for Sally Jupiter.

Judging by her house/apartment I don't think they are having her in retirement home. Looks like they are going for the faded 'movie star' type thing with her.

I agree she should look older, especially around her eyes (it's meant be over 40 years since she set out as the Silk Spectre) but it's hard to tell from the resolution on the blog just what lines they might have put on Carla's face to age her.

If she does still looks a bit too young on film, I guess they could say said she has done what many a fading star does and gone under the knife.

16 year-old Eddie Blake looks pretty mature!

Akerman and Gugino look great. Especially Akerman. She's Laurie in the flesh.

Oh, and I love XXXtreme Watchmen!

Old Sally does look younger than what I would expect. But at the same time, I think it's better to err on the side of not overdoing the makeup. Some 70-year-olds do look that good after all.

And it looks like Ozymandias will be leading the Crimebusters meeting? I figured that that's what they would do when I head Captain Metropolis wasn't in that scene. It works well enough.

couldn't they ration, it's her smoking that has gotten her in a home and her superhero antics have slowed down her rate of ageing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"