Watchmen Teaser

That would be amazing! An minimum I want Watchmen and Terminator (since thats already confirmed). But all 3 would be great

I remember reading that it either hasnt started filming or its in early stages of filming, and that there would be no footage in the Terminator teaser. Ill try and find a link

I really hope theres a clip of footage in the Watchmen Teaser.

Terminator has started filming.

And now I think its a given that the full Terminator trailer will appear with Watchmen.

Most teasers need footage. The only ones that dont are things that are so big that you can show a logo and get people excited (Dark Knight, Transformers).

Most people would just be confused if a teaser consisted f just a logo or something. They need footage.

I disagree. I think that it would make people interested and want to know what this movie is.

I disagree. I think that it would make people interested and want to know what this movie is.

yeah but it takes more than a logo to get people interested. a poster can show a logo, so a trailer's a waste of money.

Watchmen has too many eye catching images/characters it would be foolish to squander with a teaser attached to arguably the most anticipated film of the year. You need the teaser to match the quality of TDK so on the way home while people talk about how great the movie was they'll also say how cool Watchmen looks. They shouldn't forget about it. A blood stained smiley face isn't going to do that.

I figured so. They went last year, when it was just being announced, and they already had the cast list and posters only for people who made it to the WB board. I missed that last year by 30 minutes, and I'll be damned if I miss it this time!

It's July 24-27. And I hope they do show something, the Watchmen panel is a big reason why I'm going.

Could it be possible that the Watchmen teaser be attached to The Dark Knight? I wonder...

Hoepfully Watchmen and Dragonball teasers will be at ComicCon

My friend's cousin is Roberto Orci, who has according to my friend has seen the trailer, and it's allegedly "really cool" and "big."
Also, the movie is at 3 hours right now but the studio want to shave it down to 2 1/2 hours.
Thats all he had to tell me.

My friend's cousin is Roberto Orci, who has according to my friend has seen the trailer, and it's allegedly "really cool" and "big."
Also, the movie is at 3 hours right now but the studio want to shave it down to 2 1/2 hours.
Thats all he had to tell me.

Once the buzz gets bigger hopefully they will stop fighting for a 3 hour cut. If Nolan turned in a 3 hour cut of Dark Knight I don't see how WB would cut it. The hype is huge. We've seen how TIH cut below two hours is half a superhero movie .

Dunno how it's is in other european countries but they're having the ciname expo here in amsterdam. Every big movie studio is promoting their new movies . This year Keanu Reeves will also be attending to promote The Day The Earth Stood still.

But the big news
PARAMOUNT showed some footage of watchmen
http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117987949.html?categoryid=13
Expo delegates got the first look at footage from Zack Snyder's graphic novel-based "Watchmen" and Stephen Sommers' actioner "G.I. Joe" and were first to see the trailer for D.J. Caruso's "Eagle Eye," exec produced by Steven Spielberg. They also were the first industry audience to see the comedy "Tropic Thunder."

I didn't know Paramount showed Watchmen footage.:csad:

This would mean that the guys at COMIC-CON will get to see some footage

Paramount used to have the rights to Watchmen, maybe they have the International or European distributor rights and Warner Bros. has North America.

Dunno how it's is in other european countries but they're having the ciname expo here in amsterdam. Every big movie studio is promoting their new movies . This year Keanu Reeves will also be attending to promote The Day The Earth Stood still.

But the big news
PARAMOUNT showed some footage of watchmen
http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117987949.html?categoryid=13

I didn't know Paramount showed Watchmen footage.:csad:

This would mean that the guys at COMIC-CON will get to see some footage
Would love to read some kind of description of the footage.
Ok. Snyder more or less confirmed the teaser will be with The Dark Knight.
http://www.collider.com/entertainment/interviews/article.asp/aid/8320/tcid/1
First video.
Nice interview!Really looking forward to the teaser.:hyper:

I hope Snyder can convince WB about the final cut. Comic Con is a great place to start doing so.

Can't wait for the teaser in front of TDK.

july 18 is gonna be amazing.

terminator, watchmen trailers, and tdk.

i must say personally, this watchmen teaser is the most anticipated teaser of any movie coming out.

So, for TDK, we've got the Terminator trailer and now this. The new Harry Potter movie will surely get a spot on the trailer list too.

-TNC

So, for TDK, we've got the Terminator trailer and now this. The new Harry Potter movie will surely get a spot on the trailer list too.

-TNC

It makes sence that all the big movies of the next year will debute with TDK from T4 to HP6 to Watchmen probably Punisher and Wolverine as well Batman is going to be the end of summer movies so why not end it with a blast :hehe:

Have we heard a description of the teaser? because i know this kid whos really up to date and smart and he read a description saying..

starts out wit the logos

then the scene with Rorschac burning his victims
cuts to short bits of the movie all leading up to big text that spells out

Who Watches the Watchmen?

and then the smiley face logo appears and says 2009

thats what i heard, prob not true but u never know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"