Transformers Way to go Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alchemyst

July 2017
Reaction score
One thing I do know is I know how to screw them up more," said Bay. "We're going to leak a lot of false information all over the place. I now know their game. They're going to get a lot of script treatments that they think are going to be the script. They will never see the script. We've got scripts and treatments written up that we're going to leak. No one's going to know."

Whatever happened to the element of suprise ?

What would be a laugh is if one of the fake treatments turned out better than the film they will put out! ha!

this is good. now we wont know the movie 2 years ahead of time. and the cry-fouls here at SHH wont have anything to ***** about. well they probably still will whine and moan about every little detail but at least we ll have some surprises in store for once.

What would be a laugh is if one of the fake treatments turned out better than the film they will put out! ha!

I would laugh my butt off if that happens. I guess it's a good tactic, but I have a feeling the real one will be leak somehow. But why is he letting everyone know what he's going to do? He sholud've kept it to himself.

Speaking as a veteran of the Batman boards......being left in the dark is not the fun thing at all.

Peicing together the puzzle is.

In this case, we'll have different peices of another puzzle mixed in with the one we're trying to put together. That's not fun, thats just a pain.

While I respect this creative decision, it's NOT a good thing for the fans and will cause more bit ching from fans.

SEE: Joker Perma-White "battles" in the Bat-forums.

- Jow

I would laugh my butt off if that happens. I guess it's a good tactic, but I have a feeling the real one will be leak somehow. But why is he letting everyone know what he's going to do? He sholud've kept it to himself.

because the real script already leaked.
he's moving HELLA slow.

I'd just like to send a big "F*** you." to Michael Bay. I stopped caring about this franchise the day I saw those spiky piles of crap he calls Transformers.

His statement is the swerve....not the info released in the statement. He wants the online community to second guess all info leaked hoping nothing will be taken seriously after awhile....really, you guys think, after years of internet spoilage, that Michael Bay is the guy to uncover the key to keeping the internet from getting info, and better yet, filtering out the bs to find correct info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"