• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wayne Kramer to Direct Fully Automatic

Hunter Rider

Ronin
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=52299

Source: Variety
January 26, 2009

Wayne Kramer (upcoming Crossing Over) has been set by Warner Bros. to direct Fully Automatic, reports Variety.

The project is a buddy action film in the vein of Lethal Weapon and is being produced by Joel Silver, whose Silver Pictures launched that franchise for WB.

The story follows two rookie cops out to make their mark and who team with a female former Delta Force operative to stop a mercenary who has stolen a cache of weapons.

The most recent draft was written by Marc Wolff. The hope is to get the film into production later this year.

Cliche' ? most definitely but Ive missed this kinda action movie. :D provided it's done well.

Running Scared was one of the best movies ever.

It sounds like it could be fun.

I wonder who will be cast as the two rookie cops?

wayne kramer? not ramblin' rose wayne kramer, right?

no no nooooooooooo Justin. please no. a buddy cop movie after years. dont do this to me.

If the other buddy is white, I'm going to punch Joel Silver in the dick.

I loved Running Scared and am intrigued to see this. I think Kramer has a lot of promise.

Maby they could get Thomas Jane...? Oh wait. He's white.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"