We never got Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego!

I use to play the game as a kid, how would a movie work? Does this count as a video game movie, lol?

Watch a few episodes of the cartoon.

Loved it back in the day.

i loved the game show too. i miss the theme song lol

Watch a few episodes of the cartoon.

Loved it back in the day.

I don't think we got this show down here. Never seen it before. I remember playing the game on the school computer.

I was a bit more interested in the Nick game shows at the time, so I didn't watch the game show too much.

I wonder who the supporting cast will be?

The games and cartoon were basically edu-tainment. Their main angles were to teach kids about history and geography.

So any of the plot stuff was just window dressing in order to teach kids about world history and locations.

The only reason my parents bought me the computer games were because they said they were educational and OK.

For those unfamiliar with the show/game, how or what would the ideal version of this movie be like?

I really want the Asylum to come out with a rip-off of this called "Where On Earth Is Carmine Sanfrancisco?"

The only reason my parents bought me the computer games were because they said they were educational and OK.

i forgot about the video game. everyone in class was so excited when we got to play it

i don't know if you guys remember there used to be an live action game show of Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego!! they have theses different kids that answers the questions then they got to find out were Carmen Sandiego is & they got to catch her !! does any one remmeber the live aciton Carmen Sandiego game show?

For those unfamiliar with the show/game, how or what would the ideal version of this movie be like?

You ever see despicable me? That sort of thing. She turns up, nicks some important monument and we have to find her.

Not sure how they would do that on a tv show. But I bet it will be fun

Carmen Sandiego is a world-class thief. The protagonists are detectives who are trying to catch her using clues from world history or geography. The detectives get back what Carmen stole, but Carmen always evades capture.

They might play it a bit like the National Treasure franchise, those movies were corny, with some outrageous premise, but fun.
"I'm going to steal the Declaration of Independence" ..."I'm going to kidnap the president of the US",..etc, nonsense. Just up the game even more over-the-top!
She may be steeling things, but it's all in the name of saving them and the world.
Yet the authorities (ACME Detective Agency) don't know this, hence they are in constant pursuit of her.

I hope they keep the whole pulpy look of the character, plus she had some really great over the top deco-punk looking vehicles and gadgets. All in red.
Would love to see all that.

Also I hope Rita Moreno (who played her on the cartoon) gets a cameo.:ilv:

Last edited:
I reckon just go for straight scenery chewing bad guy. I love scenery chewing bad guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"