World Web shooter shop class - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, once you have got the formula, the device itself is pretty simple!

Yeah...simple...we've just been working on it...for...you know...3 years...*goes to my room to cry about how I've wasted my life and will never have my own MJ*...

The device really is simple, when you think about it. All you need is some trigger, even if it's just a lever unblocking a tube, that connects to a pre-pressurized or self-pressurizing vessel. Really, it's just a small weed sprayer. I had been complicating too much for myself, like I do with a lot of things.
Also, on the 16th, I will be putting together the formula, or at least begin putting it together. I will make a video of it, assuming I can actually get all the volumes right.

Just finished a new spinneret. Going to go try it out now, with water.

New technologies are being develop and advancing every 3-6 hours every day. It is absolutely incredible to what are being develop and how we are actually using those items around us to create and are so intertwined with nature to imitate and create something bigger and better using science knowledge and applied engineering. I come and visit this forum and the web fluid everyday and I just love all the heart you guys are putting into this project. Spiderman been around for almost 53 years and he is still inspiring young scientists and researcher into studying and developing new technology that can help better mankind... Create a better, safer society. Or hell maybe just to be like spider man. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that everybody has dreams.. Why not follow them? :woot: I, myself have been taking a whole new perspective and approach on the project itself. In Aug I will move in on campus in Greensboro :) College Life!! And will have access to numerous high tech labs professional knowledge from scientist and researcher and an unlimited access to resources :) I'm very excited to go to college and continue to be a contributor to this on going project.

P.S- Bad news about my "daughter". DNA test proves that 99.99% of my DNA is not merged with hers... Been a rough couple of months. But I'm back on my feet and ready to go above and beyond and helping and contributing to this project
~ Specs23

Thanks for following us man! Good to know we're not too mad scientist. Nice job on college; maybe you can get resources for this project over there. Thanks for coming back.
By the way, about your daughter... basically, you had a DNA test done, and she's not your daughter? Ouch... that's rough, man. Wish you well while all that is going on. Hope to talk to you soon.

Thanks for following us man! Good to know we're not too mad scientist. Nice job on college; maybe you can get resources for this project over there. Thanks for coming back.
By the way, about your daughter... basically, you had a DNA test done, and she's not your daughter? Ouch... that's rough, man. Wish you well while all that is going on. Hope to talk to you soon.

Yeah. With White Widow gone somebody has to keep an eye on you guys!! But yeah that the idea. I will be studying applied engineering technology as my major and biotech as a minor so hopefully I get all the resources I can get. And yeah... It's been tough. But like I said gotta make bygones be bygones. Life too short to hold grudges eh? That chapter in my life is closed, locked and burned. But anywho, My approach on this project is totally different but to try to get the big picture, I'm thinking of creating something that's has the same characteristic of the symbiote and its webbing properties. Taking aspects from carnage and venom. I'm thinking of actually creating a nanotech "smart substance" that can form web type lines, safety nets.. Grappling hook, hand cuffs.. But can also have offensive properties such as creating rigid spikes to pin a enemy to the wall or using the substance itself to help create "talons on the hands and feet to scale walls and move silently... Can be quite applicable in today's Military and or espionage company's and etc... Currently a concept of what I'm thinking. It's a long shot though, but I never say its impossible

hey guys im new :yay:ive been reading some of your ideas and they seem great i want to start making a shooter with a sleeker design and ideas?:huh:

@Spectacular23: Sounds like a real challenge. You could always use some sort of ferromagnetic solution controlled by electromagnets or something controlled by nanotechnology (a popular major in college, might I add). Or, you could always use some sort of extenders. Remember the law of conservation of matter though.
@spider skater: Welcome! A sleeker design is the ultimate goal, but personally, I want to get things rolling with larger scale equipment so it's easier to work with and understand, then I'll size it down.

@Spectacular23: Sounds like a real challenge. You could always use some sort of ferromagnetic solution controlled by electromagnets or something controlled by nanotechnology (a popular major in college, might I add). Or, you could always use some sort of extenders. Remember the law of conservation of matter though.
@spider skater: Welcome! A sleeker design is the ultimate goal, but personally, I want to get things rolling with larger scale equipment so it's easier to work with and understand, then I'll size it down.

I was thinking about that. The problem would be actually infusing the nanotech and electromagnetic together. But I can see where I can incorporate your ideas into my "venom" project.

You may not even have to fuse the nanotech and electromagenetic, they could be used differently and individually. You should look into super-expanding formulas, that way the stuff should be able to carry a lot of fluid and still fit in the suit.

Everyone, the AP tests are over... which means today, I begin the project once again.

Hey! Spectacular23, It's been a while. I always wondered if som eof the older members ever checked out this page. It's nice to know they do. Also sorry about your daughter.

Where have i been? God, these finals caused me to miss the return of spectacular. Dude, you are one of the people who helped push me to decide to become an inventor, i hope you know that. You, Wadaltmon, WhiteWidow, and more. I am so sory about your daughter and hope that you are okay. I know that many people would feel that you shouldn't be investing your time in this while your having a rough time, but they don't understand that pouring our hearts and souls into our creations is exactly what makes us feel better. So get out all of your feelings man, and I'll be done with finals by Friday, so I'll finally be able to work on the shooter among other things. Today something finally hit me: I have done almost nothing fun this school year. I haven't even read one book for pleasure, when I usually read about 250 (not an exaggeration). Academics, which I usually love, have been sucking up my life. Along with that, i have several medical conditions that have been hard to deal with. I have vitiligo. I have ridiculous food allergies. I have severe scoliosis, which bends my spine at a terrible angle. I'm trying several treatment plans to avoid the life-ruining surgery, all of which are terribly painful, along with the fact that its painful as is. Due to the scoliosis, I have become terribly weak, fatiguing easily and having little strength. My doctor says its a miracle that I've never been depressed, just angry. So I turn that anger into passion, using it to fuel my goals, and letting my rage give me power rather than letting it rule me. So now this summer I'm going to have fun. I'm going to work on my inventions, learn how to drive, start taking Kendo, and finish my java class. Here we go guys!!! Let's all be a team and pull through together!!!

What if I told you that later today I was uploading a video explaining about new developments with the shooter, formula, and the film I'm working on?

Spidey44 don't be. Life is full of complications, complexities and problems. We just have to pick ourselves up and keep moving. The world nots gonna stop spinning just because we wants it too. We have to keep moving along also. :woot: Elxiah bout that time in the school year for finals? Ahhh sucks I have mines in exactly 2 weeks. Good thing is no homework or such!! So free time to study and review and come up with new idea and or add ones to the web shooters and other concepts that I have that are just in the pre-planning stage like the Tendronics. A little name I came up with utilizing technology to create the ferromagnetic tendrils, or whips that can be used just like webbing for snaring, grappling, combat (if used correctly) and if necessary used to take down the enemy with any force necessary. Again, only in the pre planning phase. I'm glad to hear that me and some of the other alumnus of the web shooters have inspired you to build and create new things that gonna to better you personally both mental and physically and also maybe provide service and assistant to our civilization and society. I'm honestly thinking of a HUGE idea which I unfortunately can't put out there because its very big for me and I want to get copyrights and patent the idea. But comic books and movies have all these amazing technology and hi-tech things which makes people automatically think that its just not possible. Hell, some guy create his own J.A.R.V.I.S system
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/how-to/software/diy-jarvis-digital-assistant

Anything is possible and the spider man suit, the powers, abilities the web shooters is closer than we think. Normal humans who really stay inside the box don't have the perpetual ability to look outside of it and see that the technology actually DOES exist and that it is very possible. We just have to really look for it! Wadaltmon I'm excited to see the progress you made and look forward to offering you any help I can great things all around guys
~ Specs23

Thats it, im spending much too much time on here. If i ever post again until after Friday, ignore me. If you see me pop in on the chat room, yell at me. This is for my own good. I need to focus on finals!!!

Does anyone know if this could be done with things I could find at my house. Like if I could use something simple for the fluid container or pressure vessel?

Could a tank type thing be used to store fluid and compressed air on my back? Or would that not work. Does the fluid go in the same container as the pressure?

Sorry I keep posting, but I'm new. Since I haven't been following this for long, can somebody explain what has happened so far? Could anyone tell me what the fluid is going to be and how the actual shooter and storage for the fluid going to be made?

I have heard that some plastic bottles can be used for the pressure vessel. You could also use something from a weed sprayer tank like I am using. As for the pressure and fluid being separate, you can have it either way.
As for what has happened so far, everyone has kind of gone their separate ways, and done their own project, so you can read up the past forum pages to just get an idea.

Thanks, wadaltmon. I saw your YouTube channel on Sunday and subbed. I saw how u are making ur webshooter. Is there any way I could make the part on my wrist smaller, and just have a tank on my back?

Do I need electric wiring or anything, or can it simply be a homemade web shooter on my wrist with the tip of a pen for the nozzle connected to a tank with air in it? And does any part of the web shooter have to be metal? Can I just make it plastic or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"