Riverdale Welcome to Riverdale: General Discussion

I love jughead and Betty together. In the words of Deadpool his crazy matches her crazy.

I've read the Archie comics religiously for 20 years now and this show paints everything in a whole new light. The comics were so...innocent. The show, most definitely, is not :funny:

Back this Fall!

tumblr_m2oz03MLBw1r8633ho1_500.gif

Wednesdays at 8. :up:

She's a total fox.

And my eyes may be deceiving me, but are Cole's pants horribly short?

Season 1 is now on Netflix.

I love that new that deal WB/CW made to have their shows up a week after the finale.

Shooting promo stuff for season two apparently...

tumblr_oql04k97Wu1v4v6nso1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oql04k97Wu1v4v6nso2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oql04k97Wu1v4v6nso3_1280.jpg

tumblr_oql04k97Wu1v4v6nso4_1280.jpg

tumblr_oql04k97Wu1v4v6nso5_1280.jpg

Mark better have a mustache by the time S2 starts filming, got dammit. :o

Re-watching the show on Netflix and man the cinematography is great. It has this weird dream like quality to it. I didn't notice it before.

The cinematography is one of my favorite thing in this show!

i grew up on Archie comics. Twin Peaks was also part of my childhood. combining them is kind of a scary thought, but im willing to try that out....
QUOTE]

Wow, is that what Riverdale is? Archie vs Twin Peaks? **Mind Blown**

i grew up on Archie comics. Twin Peaks was also part of my childhood. combining them is kind of a scary thought, but im willing to try that out....
QUOTE]

Wow, is that what Riverdale is? Archie vs Twin Peaks? **Mind Blown**

It's not Archie vs Twin Peaks. It's Archie + Twin Peaks. Maybe even Archie = Twin Peaks.
It's certainly not you grandmother's Archie anyway. But it is strangely entertaining all the same. Everyone is there from the comic books and most of the actors look like the characters in the comic books would look if they were real.
And the tints in the filming sort of give it a comic book feel. But they are all pulled from the idyllic comic book world dropped into this dark and menacing world.

Don't want to get too far ahead of myself in making too many threads for episodes that won't air for another four months (premiere aside), but...

DBsdu_zXcAAX8um.jpg:large

DCKw14ZVoAAaHyR.jpg

Bette Davis played a witch in that movie, didn't she? Hmmm...

Niiice! Strange that the actresses who play the Pussycat aren't there.

I don't know if other people have noticed but the show's soundtrack (Josie + Archie songs) is now on Spotify and presumably other music services.

Just started watching on Netflix I could've sworn the lead actor had to be in his mid twenties from the way he looks but he's only 19...

I've only seen two episodes but I like the show a lot and can't wait to see more

Seen a few things saying the show is casting Toni Topaz for the coming season

tumblr_olshq5NGKT1w159nno1_1280.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"