Riverdale Welcome to Riverdale: General Discussion

Very happy to hear read that.

Just binged watch the first 15 chapters in like the last 3 days and I am.enjoying it so far! Archie is hot!

Back tonight. The creator said on Twitter it's almost like a Halloween episode.

Those who are keeping up with the show, how does it compare to season 1 quality-wise so far?

I've heard mixed opinions about it. I thought season 1 was just okay. Not great, not horrible either.

Midseason finale starting now.

OMG....

Riverdale Sings! A Carrie-Themed Musical Episode Slated to Air in April

DUU1_bzU8AAd_cS.jpg:large

Well I definitely can’t wait for the episode.

Last edited:
For some reason I want Ally Sheedy cast as Jugheads mom.

Renewed

*crosses fingers that the Northside vs. Southside storyline dies with season two*

Praying that S3 isn't as much of a hot mess as S2 has been.

"Hot mess" feels a little strong for someone with an Arrow avatar, but they do need to reel some **** back in.

"Hot mess" feels a little strong for someone with an Arrow avatar, but they do need to reel some **** back in.

Lol I always keep it real about how much of a hot mess Arrow is so Imma need Riverdale to stop being a hot mess. Especially so early into its history.

Tonight’s episode is a trip.

I'm halfway through season 2 now and, my God, I'm amazed at how much the quality has dipped.

Season 1 was a joy to watch, but the writing has gotten more strained, non-sensical and tiring. Not to mention the main characters have become increasingly unlikeable... especially Jughead.

Tales of the Darkside was excellent, however.

Everything makes sense now...

LOL this show. Calling this show a train wreck is a huge understatement.

Looking forward to that episode.

Gina's always does something interesting. Great casting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"