Riverdale Welcome to Riverdale: General Discussion

Very happy to hear read that.

Just binged watch the first 15 chapters in like the last 3 days and I am.enjoying it so far! Archie is hot!

Back tonight. The creator said on Twitter it's almost like a Halloween episode.

Those who are keeping up with the show, how does it compare to season 1 quality-wise so far?

I've heard mixed opinions about it. I thought season 1 was just okay. Not great, not horrible either.

Midseason finale starting now.

OMG....

Riverdale Sings! A Carrie-Themed Musical Episode Slated to Air in April

DUU1_bzU8AAd_cS.jpg:large

Well I definitely can’t wait for the episode.

Last edited:
For some reason I want Ally Sheedy cast as Jugheads mom.

Renewed

*crosses fingers that the Northside vs. Southside storyline dies with season two*

Praying that S3 isn't as much of a hot mess as S2 has been.

"Hot mess" feels a little strong for someone with an Arrow avatar, but they do need to reel some **** back in.

"Hot mess" feels a little strong for someone with an Arrow avatar, but they do need to reel some **** back in.

Lol I always keep it real about how much of a hot mess Arrow is so Imma need Riverdale to stop being a hot mess. Especially so early into its history.

Tonight’s episode is a trip.

I'm halfway through season 2 now and, my God, I'm amazed at how much the quality has dipped.

Season 1 was a joy to watch, but the writing has gotten more strained, non-sensical and tiring. Not to mention the main characters have become increasingly unlikeable... especially Jughead.

Tales of the Darkside was excellent, however.

LOL this show. Calling this show a train wreck is a huge understatement.

Looking forward to that episode.

Gina's always does something interesting. Great casting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"