Welcome to the SHH Marvel Comics Boards,Introduce yourself!

Mayer's got some guitar chops, I'll give him that. He's basically a Stevie Ray Vaughn clone, but he can play alright.

Mayer's got some guitar chops, I'll give him that. He's basically a Stevie Ray Vaughn clone, but he can play alright.

He also pwned Ryan Seacrest, which really isn't that impressive anymore, but still enjoyable to watch.

[YT]T_A9pdLYtvQ[/YT]

I hate your avatar Corp, it reminds me everyday that I still haven't bought The Orange Box.

First Name: Tony (Shut up..it's a cool name)

First Comic(s) Ever Read: I know it was Spider-man but that's all I remember....

Favorite Characters: Spider-man, Punisher, Human Torch, Fantastic Four, Daredevil, Captain America, Iron Man

Favorite Writers: Ed Brubaker, Garth Ennis, Keith Giffen, Dan Slott and of course Stan the Man

Top 5 Current ongoings: Daredevil, Captain America, Avengers Initiative, Punisher Max and Iron Man (Nova as an honorable mention.)

Favorite Movies: A Few Good men, Lethal Weapon 1, Spider-man 1 & 2, LOTR's pick one

Favorite Bands: Dream Theater, Queensryche, Queen, Symphony X, Van Halen, Boston, Led Zepplen, Black Label Society, Metallica, Journey, Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Yngwie Malmsteen (preferably w/ Joe Lyn Turner), Ronnie James Dio, WhiteSnake, Whitelion, Ratt, Alterbridge ....and many more I'm forgetting

First Name: Tony (Shut up..it's a cool name)

First Comic(s) Ever Read: I know it was Spider-man but that's all I remember....

Favorite Characters: Spider-man, Punisher, Human Torch, Fantastic Four, Daredevil, Captain America, Iron Man

Favorite Writers: Ed Brubaker, Garth Ennis, Keith Giffen, Dan Slott and of course Stan the Man

Top 5 Current ongoings: Daredevil, Captain America, Avengers Initiative, Punisher Max and Iron Man (Nova as an honorable mention.)

Favorite Movies: A Few Good men, Lethal Weapon 1, Spider-man 1 & 2, LOTR's pick one

Favorite Bands: Dream Theater, Queensryche, Queen, Symphony X, Van Halen, Boston, Led Zepplen, Black Label Society, Metallica, Journey, Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Yngwie Malmsteen (preferably w/ Joe Lyn Turner), Ronnie James Dio, WhiteSnake, Whitelion, Ratt, Alterbridge ....and many more I'm forgetting

You really are 41 aren't you. But don't stop believing.

Wow, a Dream Theater fan. I like a couple of their songs. :up:
I hate your avatar Corp, it reminds me everyday that I still haven't bought The Orange Box.
So do it and meet me on a TF2 server so I can own you. :oldrazz:

Honestly, I should probably have the Pyro in there. I play as a Pyro about 80% of the time. But the Pyro doesn't have a ridiculously hilarious "Meet the..." clip to speak of.

Lies. You're wearing a faded black t-shirt and you live in your mother's basement. You also have thinning hair but you keep it past your shoulders. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"