Well got a girl pregnent

so is the kid his or not, b/c I just spent five min. reading the first page and I must know.....

Knives122 said:
so is the kid his or not, b/c I just spent five min. reading the first page and I must know.....
Yes, but it has the pool boy's eyes. :confused:

so the babies due any day.

LOL this is such BS!

It is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE to get pregnant and know it after 2 days LOL doomed you aint da father

black_dust said:
I heard it was the milkman
I thought it was Colonel Mustard.
clue1.jpg

The thing I don't understand is, if 2 days after intercourse she's going on about being pregnant, why isn't hse running off to take the Emergency Morning After Pill? That is effective for up to 72 hours after intercourse. This whole thing just seems a little bizarre to me.
Also, not to sound rough or anything, but you have to remember that the second you're ready to have sex, you have to be ready for the possibilities of pregnancy as well. No contraceptive is 100% effective, and that is something you really do need to bear in mind.

you really are a Doomed Hero.

hm...well having a child doesn't necessarialy mean your life is over. It's just gonna get harder....:(

how old are you?

STOP HAVING SEX BEFORE MARRAIGE!

I hope that helps.

Honestly all, has anyone seen Doomed lately? Anyone know the story here?

All I know is, he's messed up in one of 2 ways... either he got her pregnant, in which case his life is pretty much over.

Or, he "still cares about her :rolleyes" and is being suckered into this like a fish on a hook (in which case his life is pretty much over).

Cut and run, it's the only solution when dealing with a crazy beeeyotch.

Man if a woman did that to me....OUTA there...Lieing like that is simply unforgivable.

Anyone see 'Charlie Wants An Abortion' on Always Sunny? Kinda reminds me of that.

Malice said:
Man if a woman did that to me....OUTA there...Lieing like that is simply unforgivable.

I swear to god, this just happened to my boss. He's been with this girl for a few years and all he tells me about it is that he just wants to break it off, they argue all the time because he is SO apathetic about the relationship and how he wants nothing more than to move away to a rural area where he can be alone and smoke weed and do nothing all day long.

Out of NOWHERE, she says she's pregnant and now he's talking about marraige and putting on this happy face. I just shook my head the other day when he told me his girlfriend made him throw out all the beer in his fridge and told him he's not allowed to buy comics or video games anymore and that he now has a set amount of time he can play his PS2 every day. I think inside, he's really really upset. :(

USMC said:
I swear to god, this just happened to my boss. He's been with this girl for a few years and all he tells me about it is that he just wants to break it off, they argue all the time because he is SO apathetic about the relationship and how he wants nothing more than to move away to a rural area where he can be alone and smoke weed and do nothing all day long.

Out of NOWHERE, she says she's pregnant and now he's talking about marraige and putting on this happy face. I just shook my head the other day when he told me his girlfriend made him throw out all the beer in his fridge and told him he's not allowed to buy comics or video games anymore and that he now has a set amount of time he can play his PS2 every day. I think inside, he's really really upset. :(

Thas sad.
My wife doesnt get between me and my laptop...
Unless a little Duo dancing is involved...
*wink*

No doubt. In my mind, if you are not ECSTATIC over the person you're with and just want everything for them and you're happy just being in their presence, then you have no business screwing her, marrying her, or having kids with her! (or him.)

USMC said:
No doubt. In my mind, if you are not ECSTATIC over the person you're with and just want everything for them and you're happy just being in their presence, then you have no business screwing her, marrying her, or having kids with her! (or him.)

I LOVE your sig. :word:

:yay: :yay: :yay:

:cwink:

Lurk said:
Anyone see 'Charlie Wants An Abortion' on Always Sunny? Kinda reminds me of that.

Great episode and this is alot like it.

Well, I agree, but you didn't need to say so three times! ;)

Lurk said:
Well, I agree, but you didn't need to say so three times! ;)

Sorry the computer I'm using is acting crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"