Well got a girl pregnent

britrogue said:
No contraceptive is 100% effective, and that is something you really do need to bear in mind.

Unless, of course you're a guy and pull out :o

nah, it's probably the Hype, it wasn't loading a few minutes ago

DV8 said:
Unless, of course you're a guy and pull out

are you serious?

DV8 said:
I wish I had a more witty respose to mark this "I haven't seen you in a while" event, D

Ronny Shade said:
I wish I had a more witty respose to mark this "I haven't seen you in a while" event, D

LOL!! it's nice to see you too, Don Ron ;)

Doomed_hero said:
Yep, I got a girl pregnent and I have no idea what I am gonna do. We where safe and everything and she was my first. Now I am frightened cause I dont have the money or means to support her and a child right now. Plus my parents reactions. My life has just changed so fast and i dont know what to do. Just had to write it somewhere cause IO needed to get it out

Also, how long does it take a girl to know she is pregnent, cause this only took 2 days.
Wait... let me get this straight... you had sex and 2 days later she told you she's pregnant? I smell scam.

(PS. I didn't read any other posts besides the first one. Too lazy.)

it's an immaculate conception, she's carrying the Christ child

So... any update on the situation? Did she really find out she's pregnant two days after she had sex with him?

It's going to be real funny (ironic rather) when the kid turns out to be half Philipino

DV8 said:
It's going to be real funny (ironic rather) when the kid turns out to be half Philipino
Then we'll know it was Erz

Corinthian™ said:
not only you are a dog, but a ****ing sea horse too!

You ****ing smoree!:cmad:

A biology joke. Brilliant! :up:

jag

god . . . I miss you guys :(

Doomed_hero said:
Yep, I got a girl pregnent and I have no idea what I am gonna do. We where safe and everything and she was my first. Now I am frightened cause I dont have the money or means to support her and a child right now. Plus my parents reactions. My life has just changed so fast and i dont know what to do. Just had to write it somewhere cause IO needed to get it out

Also, how long does it take a girl to know she is pregnent, cause this only took 2 days.

Don't you read those Planned Parenthood ads? If you don't have a condom, PUT IT IN DA BUTT! ;) :D

(That was an actual ad by PP, btw.)

Even Planned Parenthood knows...PIITB! :up:

jag

DV8 said:

Doesn't necessarily work. The fluids in the lubrication have been known to carry sperm.

jaguarr said:
Even Planned Parenthood knows...PIITB! :up:

jag
I think this is my cue to post...

PIITB.jpg

:woot:

Duende Verde said:
I think this is my cue to post...

PIITB.jpg

:woot:

LOL! I bet his living room STILL smells like ash. :up:

jag

is no one concerned that someone that actually made a hype thread entitled "I got a girl pregnent" got a girl pregnant?

I caught my girlfriend poking holes in my condoms

also, whatever happend to Master Bruce :huh:

Mr Sparkle said:
is no one concerned that someone that actually made a hype thread entitled "I got a girl pregnent" got a girl pregnant?

it happens :csad:

Mr Sparkle said:

I'm saddened that I am no longer surprised by such things. :csad:

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"