Well got a girl pregnent

Anguissette1979 said:
Ok... ok... I'm not *that* kind of evil. Naughty evil? Yes. Manipulative and deceitful evil? Never.

;)

take your incessant flirting out of this thread you attention seeking ****e :p

:D :up:

haha it was kind of like "oh look which two just walked in the door!" even though you told me you'd posted.

oh and doomed we're waiting for an answer. was two days ago the first time you two have ever had sex? cause if it was there's no chance. maybe she's just paranoid (i remember those days *sigh*). start worrying when the missed period kicks in.

Babs Gordon said:
take your incessant flirting out of this thread you attention seeking ****e :p

:D :up:

haha it was kind of like "oh look which two just walked in the door!" even though you told me you'd posted.

You know... there's probably a whole new generation of hypers that doesn't even know we're sisters. Should I add it to my siggy, just in case?

I'll incessantly flirt wherever I like, thank you very much! ;) :up: HE started it, anyway.

possibly. possibly...
we having dinner with dad down here by the way or up there? i guess i'll call him.

Let's examine the evidence:
- She's your first
- Two days ago
- Safe sex

She's scamming the hell outta you.

Lol... on top of all this kids, here's a good rule to live by (especially if you're female since we can't exactly run from the problem):

Don't have sex with someone you couldn't stand being the father of your child if an accident were to occur!!!

Sheesh! Also consider the potential consequences of your actions if things go poorly... especially if you're one of the teenagers who frequent these boards. What would you do to support a kid at 16 or 17? This kind of stuff should be pondered BEFORE the pants come off, little ones. BEFORE!

And now I officially feel old. I've admonished people about the dangers of sex at a young age. I'm going to go have my glass of prune juice and a geritol. :(

Anguissette1979 said:
You know... there's probably a whole new generation of hypers that doesn't even know we're sisters. Should I add it to my siggy, just in case?
I'm from a generation of posters from before you two even registered, and I did not know that

Im telling you, you tell her KFC has a sell on popcorn chicken you will be fine.

It is a sure sign that I am going to hell. I find this thread... hilarious.

Elijya said:
I'm from a generation of posters from before you two even registered, and I did not know that
Hah, then you probably don't even know that in reality they're AmerikazMostWanted and KittyKr. *shakes head ruefully*

didn't know, don't really care, but thanks, wilhelm

So.......are we in agreeance that this girl is trying to scam him or what?

:rolleyes:
The girl is not the scammer.
The author of the thread is the scammer.
This is just like that thing a while back, where the guy's asking for advice, something to do with a teenaged girl and he had no lubrication so he warmed up butter but burned her with it.
It's like that.
No one is stupid enough to....right?
right? :confused:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
:rolleyes:
The girl is not the scammer.
The author of the thread is the scammer.
This is just like that thing a while back, where the guy's asking for advice, something to do with a teenaged girl and he had no lubrication so he warmed up butter but burned her with it.
It's like that.
No one is stupid enough to....right?
right? :confused:

I heard this story about this woman who wanted to get off so she bought a live lobster and..

well... it involved a lighter, the lobster doing something and the girl dying shortly afterwards.

Sh1t happens. :confused:

Anguissette1979 said:
Ok... ok... I'm not *that* kind of evil. Naughty evil? Yes. Manipulative and deceitful evil? Never.

;)

liar :D all the ladies are deceitful evil, it's in your genes :p

2607.jpg

Doomed_hero said:
Yep, I got a girl pregnent and I have no idea what I am gonna do. We where safe and everything and she was my first. Now I am frightened cause I dont have the money or means to support her and a child right now. Plus my parents reactions. My life has just changed so fast and i dont know what to do. Just had to write it somewhere cause IO needed to get it out

Also, how long does it take a girl to know she is pregnent, cause this only took 2 days.

Somebody's being forced into a relationship......:( :eek:
icon2.gif

. . .
icon13.gif
Not cool.

Babs Gordon said:
equint that's why we have darwin awards :up:

I'd win the award for disproving that theory...

I become more ape-like week by week. :confused: :( :down :down

And I just bet that this was the brand you used . . . .

21.jpg

I suspected as much.
icon12.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"