The Gifted We're Less Than a Week Away From the Premiere, Are You X-cited?!

PSINGRAPHD

SuperHeroinE Addict
Reaction score
With only days to go now, SHH fans, before 'The Gifted' debuts & is unleashed upon the masses...

https://twitter.com/TheGiftedonFOX/status/912436564013105152

Polaris_y_lauren.gif
polaris_y_lauren2.gif
It's almost time to share their gifts with the world. We're ONE WEEK away from #TheGifted premiere!

... where's your level of enthusiasm at, towards the show, with everything we know?

Not really. The Strucker family isn't interesting and the show's main cast is mostly made up for TV characters.

I would be really hyped, if this was made up of characters I know from the comics like d listers that wouldn't be featured in the movies but no. I still feel like Polaris should have been introduced in a film and utilize d there. I'm fine with Blink and Thunderbird (and Sage) being featured in this. Though the lack of flattering costumes doesn't make me very excited. Then the other regular cast members except for Ahab, don't exist in the comics. I just don't get the Strucker family being the main focus while the likes of Polaris, Blink, Thunderbird and Sage are secondary characters.

And I just think the concept of this is a bit random. Like I would be more excited if this was a TV adaptation of District X or X Static or a limited comic book series. But the concept isn't totally inspired by a series of comics and was just sprinkled by a few X-Men characters just so it would be seen as a X-Men TV show. I'm sure the pilot would be fine but in the long run, I am not gonna be invested to watch the strucker family. Like I am just half interested and its only because I want to see the mutants from the comics though they lack the costumes from The comics.:csad:

Last edited:
That's fine. Maybe when you see it, you'll change your mind, maybe not. Either way, it's OK. At least you're open-minded enough to give it a chance, despite your misgivings & overall dissatisfaction, with the content proposed so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"