Wes Anderson's Hotel Chevalier & The Darjeeling Limited

buddha182

Resident Buddha
Reaction score
Wes Anderson's next movie coming up is The Darjeeling Limited. Anderson previously directed Bottle Rocket, Rushmore, The Royal Tenenbaums, and The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, so I'm sure a few of you guys know who he is. It stars Owen Wilson, Adrien Brody, and Jason Schwartzman.

Has anyone else seen this?! Wes Anderson also directed a short called Hotel Chevalier starring Natalie Portman (in the nude!) and Jason Schwartzman. It's 13 minutes long and you can download it and watch it in its entirety from iTunes. The link is here:
http://www.firstshowing.net/2007/09...rt-film-hotel-chevalier-available-online-now/

hotelchevalier7.thumbnail.jpg

The short is "Part I" of The Darjeeling Limited which comes out Sept 28 / Oct 5 (wide). After Hotel Chevalier, I remembered how damn good of a director Wes Anderson is and now I really want to see The Darjeeling Limited. Previously I just wasn't sold on it and the main cast, but now I am... Anyone else looking forward to this?

darjeeling_limited.jpg

Oh... what the heck? I searched and it didn't come up with anything...

Anyway - the Hotel Chevalier short is new though. So that counts! :)

Maybe I should've titled this "Natalie Portman nude!"

Yeah, her ass... I mean performance was great. Really looking forward to the feature.

I just Darfeeling Limited..the best Anderson film since The Royal Tenenbalms..and Rushmore.

im tired of anderson. he just makes the same film over and over, and he's even admitted as much. and since he already perfected that film in royal tenenbaums, theres was no real point in making zissou and darjeeling.

well, to each his own. Honestly, do you like anything? JK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"