What A Night!

Aesop Rocks

Now I'm Free.
Reaction score
So I was sitting here browsing the Hype! when I hear outside of my window a truck peal out. I didn't think anything of it - I had even assumed my sister and her husband had got into a fight and he tore out of there (something all too common). Seconds later, my sister calls me and says "Corey, go to the garage and get the 4 Wheeler out, someone tried breaking in and is running through the back yard". My sisters Husband and my other sisters boyfriend were already in their trucks and jeeps, driving up and down the streets with flood lights. My sister's boyfriend says he saw the guy before he took off, and he described him down to a T as someone that has been causing our family problems.

They're outside locking up the trucks and everything, I locked all the windows and doubled checked the doors. My sister says she has a No Trespassing Sign up and if she wanted to, she got legally shoot them in the knee (I have no idea if this is true).

That was your house? Dude, I only remember half of it. Never, EVER mix 4 Loko and Pixie Stix.

Wasn't MY house. It was my sisters house. And how'd you get Four Loko?! :cmad:

How does one lock up the trucks? Does that constitute more than just locking the doors? :huh:

:up::up:Two thumbs up SuperFerret, that song popped into my head as soon as I saw the thread title. Oh, and also two thumbs down. :down:down

Too soon.

The laws are different in each state, but since you're in the midwest, I'd say it's probably totally legal for your sister to shoot someone if they broke in. Even just on her property.

boostergoldcoolstory.png

Cool_story_bro.png

coolstorybro.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

coolstory.jpg

c20tiger20thumbs20up20cut20out.jpg

CoolStoryBro.jpg

1249709111570s.jpg

Cool_story_bro_terminator.gif

Cool_story_bro.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread