What about a Batman live-action tv series?

If you watch Person of Interest, its pretty much Batman without costumes. So why not do a Batman TV show with costumes?
Person of Interest:
Reese: Bruce Wayne/Batman
Finch: Alfred
Detective Carter: Commissioner Gordon
Detective Fusco: Bullock

On the show Reese walks right into a police station, right up to two cops talking, knocks out one and grabs the other in a hold, while dragging him outside he knocks a few more out. They have him doing very Batman type stuff on that show. And breaking the law to help people, like stealing evidence from a crime scene, breaking into a persons house, framing a bad guy for drugs over seas to get them locked away forever.

And apparently that show is by the writer of the Dark Knight.
[YT]evNe9Jeh2Nc[/YT]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evNe9Jeh2Nc
There are a few fight scenes in the show trailer here that are a good example.

I just mean put that guy in a Batman costume, and tweak a few small things and it could be a Batman live action series. I think its very possible and should be done.

I would love to see a live action tv show where Batman is new, all the major supervillains are like the "Heads of the 5 Families" and you can do subplots within all of that. Make part of the beginning about Joker getting out of the nuthouse and how that is going to affect all the other "families" since he's such a loose cannon.

Another thing I want to see: Halloween episode.
Don't know all the details, just that there's a party at Wayne Manor and another at the high school. Oh yeah, and Dick and Babs dress up as classic Batman and Catwoman.
:exp:
Okay, I'm back. This could be before either of them become Robin and Batgirl, probably during that period when Dick is still training. Anyway, Dick finally shows Bruce his costume (he's dressed as some old-school Batman), Bruce just stares at him blankly and walks away. Dick is all, "What? What're you wearing?"
Something like that.

Just wanted to share that. :sus

I think the main aspect a new live action series should focus on is the detective side of Batman. This seems to be the most overlooked Batman characteristic in every movie that's been made since 1989. But at his core, Batman is a detective. My favorite parts of the Adam West Batman series was when he and Robin were in the Batcave piecing together the crime and having epiphanies!

Batman Won’t Appear on Arrow
(or Anywhere Else on The CW)

Kevin Melrose said:
It’s probably ironic that Smallville was born after a pitch for Bruce Wayne, a series focusing on the character before he became Batman, failed to generate interest. And then when there is interest in the concept, the character is off-limits. In 2009, The CW also greenlit a pilot for The Graysons, focusing on the pre-Robin adventures of Dick Grayson, as a possible replacement for Smallville. However, that project was abandoned.

AICN Dec. 1, 1999:
Details of the upcoming BRUCE WAYNE TV series!

AICN
Jan. 4, 2000:
BRUCE WAYNE tv series and... what to do with BATMAN.

AICN
Jan. 17, 2000:
Moriarty's RUMBLINGS FROM THE LAB #25 (finally) RE: BATMAN/BRUCE WAYNE, John Travolta, MISSION TO MARS w/pics + more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"