What are some of your favorite Joker lines?

Chris Wallace

LET'S DO A HEADCOUNT...
Reaction score
Comics only-any comics. Please include pertinant information, like the issue, the situation in which he said it, so we know why it was so funny.

I loved the Hush moment were Batman is beating the ***** out of Joker who manages to speak a few words: "stop......................stop...............stop...................stop me if you've heard this one before!" :joker:

1st one to respond to my thread & you come up with gold.

"I mean, what is it with you? What made you what you are? Girlfriend killed by the mob, maybe? Brother carved up by some mugger? Something like that, I bet. Something like that . . . Something like that happened to me, you know. I . . . I'm not exactly sure what it was. Sometimes I remember it one way, sometimes another . . . If I'm going to have a past, I prefer it to be multiple choice! Ha ha ha!"

"There was once this guy, see, and he was having a really bad day. He'd quit his job at the chemical factory, where he'd been a lab assistant, to go and be a stand-up comedian. Only, only on his first night on stage, he blew it. He got real nervous, see, and screwed up the punch lines. The audience jeered him right off the stage. So now the kid's broke, and stuck in a crummy little apartment in a bad neighborhood, and him with a wife and a baby on the way. "

And the punchline is, they do get caught. But not by the police...

"All it takes is ONE bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy."

"That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day."

"Madness is the emergency exit."

All from the killing joke, which shed new light on the joker and made him more than just a clown, and more like a sad tradgedy.

Aw, I will have to get back to you on a comic line because at first I was going to put a line from one of the animated movies...

i just remembered another favorite:

"you dirty rat!you killed my brother!my sister!my daughter!she's my daughter AND my sister!":joker:

titan101 said:
i just remembered another favorite:

"you dirty rat!you killed my brother!my sister!my daughter!she's my daughter AND my sister!":joker:

Haha I remember that line just forget where it was from. :up:

Oh ya. I remember it was something I re-read recently but could not narrow down which one.

trustyside-kick said:
Haha I remember that line just forget where it was from. :up:

Either 'The Long Halloween' or 'Dark Victory.'

From the the Animated Series episode 'Joker's Millions':

"Well drown the kids and shoot the neighbors! We've got a winner!"

From the smiling fish story--

Patent Office Burocrat: "Good Lord!"

Joker (in mock fear): "Where? Oh, it was just an expression."

:wolverine

Herr Logan said:
From the the Animated Series episode 'Joker's Millions':

"Well drown the kids and shoot the neighbors! We've got a winner!"

From the smiling fish story--

Patent Office Burocrat: "Good Lord!"

Joker (in mock fear): "Where? Oh, it was just an expression."

There is a thread for favorite Joker lines from animated series I believe in Bat-World. I assume this thread is comic lines of the Joker since it is in The Comics section.

trustyside-kick said:
There is a thread for favorite Joker lines from animated series I believe in Bat-World. I assume this thread is comic lines of the Joker since it is in The Comics section.

To hell with the lot of you! :mad:

*after hijacking a TV station* "Good evening folks, I'm The Joker. Living proof that you don't have to be crazy to host this show, but it helps. Ha ha!"

"I'm thinking of killing everyone whose name is a pallindrome."

"Yeah yeah, you're hungry, I'm hungry. Do me a favour and eat each other."

"Doing? Why, you're doing what any sane man would be doing in your dreadful circumstances. You're going mad."

JOKER: I dont' know what you're so mad at me for! I'm trying to stop Holiday just like you are!

BATMAN: By killing everyone in Gotham Square?

JOKER: Why not? You dont know who Holiday is. I dont know who Holiday is. But, the odds are he or she might be in the crowd tonight and--

BATMAN: You're insane.

JOKER: Has it really taken you this long to notice?

Katsuro said:
JOKER: I dont' know what you're so mad at me for! I'm trying to stop Holiday just like you are!

BATMAN: By killing everyone in Gotham Square?

JOKER: Why not? You dont know who Holiday is. I dont know who Holiday is. But, the odds are he or she might be in the crowd tonight and--

BATMAN: You're insane.

JOKER: Has it really taken you this long to notice?

Love TLH. :up:

Joker: Have you been playing "Pat-A-Cake" with the new D.A., Harv?

"THIS mother's day,show her you REALLY care!"

From Grant Morrison's next Batman arc, Batman and Son.

"I did it! I finally killed Batman! In front of a busload of vunerable disabled kids!"

The cover of the killing joke..."Smile!"...it's just so twisted when taken in context of what part of the story the cover was taken from

jokercampaign7wj.jpg

lmfao......that's just funny.

Vote for me....--or I'll Kill you.

I wonder who's his campaign manager. lol.

"Ah, the new boy. Ears are too long and I miss the cape. But not too shabby. Not too shabby at all."

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"