What are some of your favorite Joker lines? (Animated)

haha...i love in that episode when Joker yells out:
Focus! FOOOOOOCUUUUUSSSSSS!!!

Joker to Dr.Strange

"I'm gonna use your head for a bowling ball!"

Since you don't like my side-splitters, how 'bout a skull-splitter?

Good evening folks, I'm The Joker. Living proof that you don't have to be crazy to host this show, but it helps. Ha ha!

I LOVE in the B:TAS episode "Harley and Ivy" when Joker gets smashed in the nuts by Posion Ivy, and he sqeeks out "Get 'em". AHAHAHA! :up: :up: :)

Drown the kids and shoot the neighbours! We've got a winner!

Yeah yeah, you're hungry, I'm hungry. Do me a favour and eat each other.

Boy, did YOU get the wrong number! We're not home right now, so please leave your message at the sound of the shriek.

newwaveboy87 said:

Boy, did YOU get the wrong number! We're not home right now, so please leave your message at the sound of the shriek.

Joker's Millions was hilarious. :D:up:

I liked Joker's role in Beware the Creeper because he had the whole attitude "only room for one laughing psycho" or something like that. Reminded me a lot of what he said about Holiday in The Long Halloween. I can't remember his exact words though. :/

From Christmas With The Joker

"Since I don't have my own family, I decided to steal one!"

I liked the flashback in Return of the Joker where Joker showed Bats the "new" Robin.

"We couldn't do it legally, but then we remembered you always had a few spare kids hanging around. So we borrowed one. He needed a little molding of course. What kid doesn't? But in time we came to love him as our own. Say hello, J.J."

:up:

But it was so awesome! That whole flashback was the best part of the movie! :)

i dont know....seeing Harley as a grandma yelling about how her two granddaughters are good-for-nothing hooligans has its charms.

"It's true batsy, I know everything. And kind of like the kid who peeks at his Christmas presents I must admit it's sadly anti-climactic. Behind all the sturm and bat-o-rangs, you're just a little boy in a playsuit crying for mommy and daddy. It'd be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. Oh, what the heck, I'll laugh anyway. HA HA HA HA HA! "

Abaddon said:
"It's true batsy, I know everything. And kind of like the kid who peeks at his Christmas presents I must admit it's sadly anti-climactic. Behind all the sturm and bat-o-rangs, you're just a little boy in a playsuit crying for mommy and daddy. It'd be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. Oh, what the heck, I'll laugh anyway. HA HA HA HA HA! "

I LOVE the end of that speech.

I loved it.And Terry's version as well.

Yea and I like it when he is like "Where's the A material. Make a face, drop your pants!". But this thread is Joker lines not Terry. =P

newwaveboy87 said:

That's what it was Drown the kids. :)

Silver Sable said:
"You killed Captain Clown..........You killed Captain Clown!"

"Your going to melt like a grilled cheese sandwich!"

"We don't want Batman to sufficate so we'll puck a few air holes!"

"Hey, do I hit your kids? Actually I do"

"Quiet kid, it's a free ticket!"

"That's all folks! Let's mumble!"
where the **** did u get these? these arent any of the Joker's lines!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"