What are some of your favorite Joker lines? (Animated)

"You killed Captain Clown..........You killed Captain Clown!"

"Your going to melt like a grilled cheese sandwich!"

"We don't want Batman to sufficate so we'll puck a few air holes!"

"Hey, do I hit your kids? Actually I do"

"Quiet kid, it's a free ticket!"

"That's all folks! Let's mumble!"

I can't remember the exact line but it was from the WB show, something like,"Strangle the kids, Company's coming."

You killed Captian Clown.

"Can't be too careful with all those weirdos around."

"For once, I'm stuck without a punchline."

"Don't touch me old man, I don't know where you've been."

"You killed Captain Clown."

I like this line from the Batman Beyond movie Return of the Joker where Barbara is telling Terry about the night the Joker died. Bats is watching the movie on how Joker did what he did to Tim Drake and then Bats comes into the projector room and then Joker says:

"If you don't like the movie...I've got slides."

"...look at the size of the CAKE, man!"

Two-Face-"Get out of my face clown!"

Joker-"Which one?"

From "The Killing Joke". Barbara Gordon has just answered the door, only to be shot by The Joker. She falls back and crashes through a coffee table.

"Please, Don't worry. It's a psychological complaint, common amongst ex-librarians. You see, she thinks she a coffee table edition... Mind you, I can't say much for the volume's condition. I mean, there's a hole in the jacket and the spine appears to be damaged. Frankly, she won't be walking off the shelves in that state of repair. In fact, the idea of her walking anywhere seems increasingly remote. But then, that's always a problem with softbacks."

Also, from Dark Victory.

"B***h! You shot me!"

it's the show that nobody wants but everyone is going to watch it's....Christmas With the Joker!!

let us have a moment of silence for the dearly departed *pause* who's up for Chinese?

In the new TAS in the episode "Growing Pains" I believe it is, Joker and Bats are on the roof top and Bats is stuck under a fallen bookcase and Joker's hyenas are snarling at him and crap and Bats backhands them and Joker goes:

"Hey! Do I hit your kids?!...O wait a second...I do...heh!"

there we go.
Growing Pains has Clayface as the villian.

i loved it...we're going off topic!

here Harley you can be my little mermaid!

all his lines from return of the joker was fab...

personally i think the joker lost his spark in the justice league...

shame he never made it to a unlimited episode.

From Joker's Favor episode

Joker talking to Charlie-"Now listen up Charlie Brown!"

newwaveboy87 said:
there we go.
Growing Pains has Clayface as the villian.

Lol. Crap, I cannot believe I mixed those two titles up...but you guys see what I mean...good Joker line. :up:

Odin's Lapdog said:
all his lines from return of the joker was fab...

I like the part where Terry is taunting the Joker basically egging him on so that they fight and Joker says right before the fight:

"Well, if it's a whoopin yousa wantin!"

That is from the Mask of the Phantasm right? Where Sal Velestra is trying to get Joker to take down the unknown vigilante?

trustyside-kick said:
That is from the Mask of the Phantasm right? Where Sal Velestra is trying to get Joker to take down the unknown vigilante?
Yup, then he puts him in the roller coaster and slams the bar down on him and says:"Watch your valubles!"

Silver Sable said:
Two-Face-"Get out of my face clown!"

Joker-"Which one?"

That great I watched that where Penguin, Joker and Two-Face were bidding for Batman's secret ID tape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"