what are you gonna name your kids

XtremelyBaneful

xoxxxoooxo
Reaction score
I dunno why but I've been thinking about this lately. what i'll be naming my kids if I'm gonna have any. I suppose to mother of my children will also have some say but as of now the names I have thought of:

Galileo for a boy
Galaxy for a girl or I guess a boy too
Sitara for a girl
Abdullah for a boy
maybe Hadiyah for a girl
maybe Zohora for a girl, although I feel like that may have to be played around with

Last edited:
Bamfer for a boy.
Bamfra for a girl.

This thread could get some crazy names that will never be intended for actual use :o

I'm not going to have kids, but I would like a German Shepherd named Kaiser.

I had a girlfriend once who named her son Aristotle.

That lucky bastard :argh:

I proposed Edward Brock + my last name for our son, but the wifey wasn't quite on board. We had girls anyway.

To be honest, I would never name my kids: Fred, Ted, Ned or Ed.

When I was pregnant my husband and I picked out about 20 names for boys that we liked. We brought the list to my inlaws and they helped us whittle it down to 6 that they also liked. Scott got dropped from the list the minute my father-in-law said "We could call him Scooter". We were left with:

Allen
Eric
Logan
Ryan
Sean / Shawn

We then tried various combinations of the above, making sure the initials did not spell words and so forth.
As you can see we wanted something short and easy to spell that wasn't too common and we couldn't use most names because they already belonged to someone in my family.

Yeah, I want to have children.
What will I name them? I only decided on the first son, because for some reason parents are called "father of first born son" & "mother of first born son" respectively when spoken to.
It's fun.

I like how the title of the thread and the poll question are two very different subjects. Wanting to name your unborn children sort of denotes that you would like to have a kid someday, no?

It's for the folks who enter the thread and say "Children, ech. I don't want trouble wit' 'dem loud noisy barf bags".

In such an incredibly hypothetical situation for me, I would suggest to my hypothetical :-)() partner that if it is a boy, we would name it after my partner's father. Therefore, I can manipulate the situation so if is a girl, it can be named after my mother.

Woah, woah, woah, some of these people have to still meet a girl. :o

When is Sawyer going to be inseminated?

Yeah I've read the numerous writings on the bathroom walls.

A name is the most arbitrary-ass part of a person.

And yet, a name can tell you a lot. It can tell you what their background is. It can tell you what type of careers the person might get. It can tell you about who their parental figures are.

And that's just given names.

Boba if its a boy,,fett if its a girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"