what will you name your kids iyo

I really don't put much importance into names whenever if I have kids I really don't care. It's up to her

You say that now, but when she wants to name your son Amferny instead of Anthony...

I tried and tried to get my wife to agree to the name of either child, if it was a boy, to be "Eddie Brock" for his first and middle name. We had girls so it didn't matter, but I still would have loved a Venom son.:word:

I don't really want kids, but if I did it would be a daughter hopefully and I'd name her Selina or Valerie.

Can't think of a boy's name.:csad:

My first born son (if I had one) will be Omar, I determined it more than 10 years ago
For the rest I will have discussions with the dear wife and see what to agree on

The most unique, unconventional name I could find. For my special, unique child.

Probably derived from a character in popular culture I happen to think is extra cool.

I would totally name my band that...

Girl: Addison, Allison (Alli for short), Mila

Boy: Cash, Benjamin (even though that's my name it's a good name), Mason

There are plenty of other precious stones you can name a girl after. Why take away one of the few masculine names?

When people give boy's names to girls, that name stops being a boy's name after a while. When was the last time you met or heard of a guy named Madison or Aubrey? I think Madison is a cool name, but I had to take it off my list because everyone thinks of girls when they hear that name.
I'm just one person with no grand significance in the world. I don't think naming my daughter Jasper will cause such a change.

I'm just one person with no grand significance in the world. I don't think naming my daughter Jasper will cause such a change.

You'd think so, but you see Big Green's post up there? Addison was once a boy's name (it means "son of Adam"). Now everyone uses it for girls. That probably started with one person of no grand significance.

When we thought we were going to have a girl, we were going to name her Aimbriel Novine Aeon Sum (last name).

We ended up having a boy, so he is known to the world as Samaiel (pronounced Sam-eye-el) Johnathan (last name).

As of now, he is the only known person with that first name.

Shaka Luther King

Sojourner Angela Davis

Malcolm Marcus P. Newton

Edward

Emma Grace
Robert Drake
/fangirl

Baraka Hussein Obama of the Tarkatan Empire

Last edited:
Nathaniel Johnathan
Reagan (not sure what middle name I would like)

When we thought we were going to have a girl, we were going to name her Aimbriel Novine Aeon Sum (last name).

We ended up having a boy, so he is known to the world as Samaiel (pronounced Sam-eye-el) Johnathan (last name).

As of now, he is the only known person with that first name.
Named him after an angel/fallen angel? Nice :up:

Boy: Peter(would be his great granddad's name. I'm named after a great granddad), Thor, Ares, Ogun, Odin, Qui-Gon, Zeus, Brian,

Girl:Boadicea, Tiamat, Isis, Abiah, Atarah, Whiskey, Morgan, Hunter

National Parks
Rainbow Parks
Recreational Parks
Amusement Parks

Last edited:
Years ago I struck a deal with my then girlfriend on what we'd name any kids if we ever had them. I can't remember any apart from Reed for a boy. I liked that.

Boy: Reed, Yorick, Harrison, Ford(although not for the reason you're thinking after reading Harrison), Harry, and cause it'll never be allowed by any sane woman, Constantine.

Girl: I'd like something Japanese, but that might be mean to a kid learning to spell...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"