World Would u name your kid...

EagleVision

Man - Myth - Legend
Reaction score
I really don't think this small question is worthy of a thread but when I read this I literally LOL'ed for a while and just wanted to let someone know about it. I just read in People Magz that Nicolas Cage named his son:

Kal-el.

Now hey, I'm a big fan of Supes, love the story, not obsessed by any means, but it's a great comic and franchise and character, but you couldn't pay me enough money to name my baby-boy Kal-el! Just curious if any of you have named your kids a crazy name after a favorite comic character. Jor-El maybe, Darkseid?? :) I don't put it past anyone anymore. Hollywood actors are always naming their kids crazy names; anybody have one of their own, or plan on giving a certain unique comic name to their future kid?

Hey, just remember, with comic character names comes great responsibility :) and along the way in their lives they'll have people around them, who will tease them all their natural-born lives. Give our kids a fighting chance. Don't ruin their future :)

omg thats old news! interesting, kinda cool, but as if being named after Supes wasn't tough enough, hes also a Coppola! the kid has some big names to live up to!

:super: I want to..but I think my wife thinks I'm crazy!!!:wow:
Kal-el Soviak, I like it!!!!

I just read in People Magz that Nicolas Cage named his son:

Kal-el.

This just in...

PearlHarbor.jpg

No, I wouldn't name a baby Kal-el, in great part due to the fact that I don't even like the name, but even if I did, I wouldn't do it for all the reasons you mentioned. But I would still prefer it to Moon Unit. :dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"