what are you gonna name your kids

Vermin... we call him Vern for short

Rodent... we call him Rod for short

Skunk... we call him from a distance...

Morgainne Elizabeth (Morgainne pronounced Morgan, I just like that spelling better)

I'm not sure about any others. I just know that's what I want my first girl's name to be. I have a hard time with boys' names for some reason. I really like fairly unisex names though, so Taylor, Skyler, etc. And fantasy names, but I'm almost afraid to do that considering how mean some kids can get.

Eustace. So I can nickname him "Useless". Sets a precedent early that he'll always be an underachiever in my eyes, no matter his accomplishments. That way his latent desire to rebel and prove me wrong will lead him to become Prime Minister. Or a crackhead, I don't know. I probably wouldn't be a very good parent.

If it's a boy, JJJ.

If it's a girl…. well, Bamf inspired me…… VaJJJ. :o

You mean if they're triplet girls?

Buffy, Korra, and Serena.

If it's a boy?

More seriously, Paul, that was my father's name.

But who knows? The mother might have her own opinion too.

If I have a son, I'll name him Lucifer and send him to Catholic School.

If I have a son, I'll name him Lucifer and send him to Catholic School.

Every time someone comes home to him this is how they'll great him.
tumblr_lpxqwt2N8K1qgh1leo1_r1_500.gif

No, I don't want kids. But for the sake of the thread, I would name them Cyclonus the warrior and his Armada.

You mean if they're triplet girls?

Buffy, Korra, and Serena.

If it's a boy?

More seriously, Paul, that was my father's name.

But who knows? The mother might have her own opinion too.
I wonder what the mother of Robin William's daughter was thinking when she settled for naming their child Zelda.

Why do you assume it was the mother, and not Robin who named her? Robin Williams was a fan of videogames.

Why do you assume it was the mother, and not Robin who named her? Robin Williams was a fan of videogames.

I KNOW it was robin but I'm saying since they had the child together, I'm wondering what was going through her head at the time when Robin suggested it and she settled with it.

not saying there was anything wrong with it although I can see how someone would read my post and think that. coz when I say "I wonder what she was thinking" I mean wat literally her thought process was, not like... "omg!! what was she thinking??"

Zelda is a fine name. What exactly is wrong with it?

I would have no problem calling my kid Zelda or Link. As far as video game characters go, Link is awesome and good looking.

Hasn't this thread been done before? I'm still going to stick with Max Power and/or Lance Uppercut, but the name Sparky Sparky Boom Man is possible as well.

For females it would either be Muay Thai Melissa and/or Sista Girl.

Zelda in the Legend of Zelda games was actually named after Zelda Fitzgerald, F. Scott's wife. So I mean, while she was named after a video game character, she was named after F. Scott Fitzgerald's wife in a roundabout way.

Plus it used to be a not-so-uncommon name, near the turn of the 20th century. It's short for Griselda (generally).

So I can't imagine that Robin Williams' wife had too much of a problem with it. ;)

Also, E-man... Those are some well thought-out names. :p

How old is the hype? Nearly every thread has been done before I'm sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"