what are you gonna name your kids

Cristian if its a boy and I forget what my wife wants if its a girl.

My daughter's name is Cleo Petra and one day I hope to have a son I can name after myself with Jr attached. Then hopefully he has a son and names him the same and so on, then my name will live forever!

My daughter's name is Cleo Petra and one day I hope to have a son I can name after myself with Jr attached. Then hopefully he has a son and names him the same and so on, then my name will live forever!

that name's already reminded me of a song i heard on disney channel back in the day when i was a kid sung by some black chicks. i believe the lyrics went, 'cleopatra comin atcha' and was about a sunken city

Hmmm...if I was in my 30's or younger it would be a definite yes. But now that I'm in my 40's I'm not quite as gung ho about kids anymore. I'm sure if I had a stable home life, enough financial security and a great guy in my life I would consider raising kids, but they'd probably be adopted kids because my chances of having biological kids is very slim what with menopause and all that. Without the aforementioned ingredients I wouldn't raise a child at all.

I was thinking about naming them fancy names that celebrities like.. such as Apple. Windows. Camera... You know. I will Name them after things that i'd throw away in a couple years when they become out dated.

I got new nieces and nephews poppin up everywhere. Names galore.

Jasper, Corra, Rosaline, or Aurora for a girl.

Jerry, Edgar, Lucca, or Sigmund for a boy.

what are you gonna name your kids

tumblr_mg8pi54cjL1rcaovvo1_1280.jpg

1. Galileo was the name of a man who made history

So is Socrates, Pontius and Genghis. Grandiose names for people's kids is kind of...ironic.

2. A galaxy is a beautiful thing.

It's a noun. Naming kids after nouns/place names also kind of comes off as trying to be overly grandiose.

wat the hell are you talking about?

The general trend for people to have these grand names for their kids. It's also kind of funny that a lot of people are trying too hard to be original.

So is Socrates, Pontius and Genghis. Grandiose names for people's kids is kind of...ironic.
If someone wanted to name their kids that, cool. I ain't judgin.

It's a noun. Naming kids after nouns/place names also kind of comes off as trying to be overly grandiose.
I don't care. It sounds like you're reachin.

The general trend for people to have these grand names for their kids. It's also kind of funny that a lot of people are trying too hard to be original.
I'm not tryna be original. I read about Galileo as a kid a lot since I was fascinated with astronomy, and I thought it would also be great to name them after a huge celestial gathering of stars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"