What are your 5 favorite characters?

1) Peter Parker/Spider-Man
2) Dante (Devil may Cry original protagonist)
3) Solid Snake (David Hayter)
4) Superman/Kal-El
5) Tony Stark/Iron Man

Malcolm Tucker (The Thick Of It/In The Loop)
Bruce Wayne/Batman
Walter White (Breaking Bad)
The Doctor (Doctor Who)
Omar Little (The Wire)

1. Spider-Man (prior to clone saga)
2. Darth Vader (original trilogy)
3. Gandalf
4. John Locke (LOST Season 1-5)
5. Winnie the Pooh
"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you."

okay i am game

1) Superman
2) Spiderman
3) Six Million Dollar Man
4) Bugs Bunny
5) Captain James Tiberus Kirk

1. Darth Vader (original trilogy when he was a prick)
images

1. Mad Max (Road Warrior)
images

1. Conan (From the original Robert E. Howard books)
FrankFrazetta-Conan-the-Adventurer-1966.jpg

1. Lee ( Enter the Dragon )
images

1. Roy Fokker (Robotech Series) He died a few episodes in but he was the coolest guy evar!!
images

Last edited:
1. Superman/Clark Kent
2. Duke & Snakeeyes (G.I.Joe: A Real American Hero)
3. Optimus Prime (G1)
4. Captain James Kirk & Captain Jean Luc Picard (Star Trek & Star Trek: TNG)
5. Steve Austin (Six Million Dollar Man)

I'm in a giving mood, so I'll list 5 more:

6. Captain America
7. Batman
8. Zartan (G.I.Joe: A Real American Hero)
9. Luke Skywalker
10. Spock

Spider-Man
Fox Mulder
Dexter Morgan
Freddy Krueger
Barney Stinson

Magneto
Rick Grimes (Walking Dead)
Hans Gruber (Die Hard)
Vic Mackey (The Shield-BEST TV SHOW EVER!)
Dexter Morgan (Dexter)

1-Superman
2-Highlander
3-Harold Lloyd (any movie he played in but silent)
4-Wile E. Coyote
5-Colonel Stryker from UFO (he's always angry - no wonder the aliens don't have a chance).

I'd like to read yours.

Highlander? As in Connor or Duncan?

Off top of my head, today...

1. Duncan MacLeod (Highlander series, Highlander Endgame, even Highlander the source)
2. Ron Swanson (Parks and rec)
3. Ice King (Adventure Time)
4. John McClaine aka DIE HARD (Die Hard 1-3, NOT DH4. Even though DH4 is okay movie)
5. Dean Winchester. (Supernatural. I don't agree with him 100%, but he is funny and bad ass)

Sorry - good point/question (because they are both the same person - Lambert just didn't want a weekly series so, they made up another name for another guy that was born later from the same clan and also happened to be immortal).
I like Connor McCleod because of his attitude problem with the whole planet.

Magneto
Rick Grimes (Walking Dead)
Hans Gruber (Die Hard)
Vic Mackey (The Shield-BEST TV SHOW EVER!)
Dexter Morgan (Dexter)

Couldn't agree more about Mackey! Best show ever

Vic Mackey
Walter White
Batman/Bruce Wayne
Raylan Givens
Spider Man/Peter Parker

Sorry - good point/question (because they are both the same person - Lambert just didn't want a weekly series so, they made up another name for another guy that was born later from the same clan and also happened to be immortal).
I like Connor McCleod because of his attitude problem with the whole planet.

They are not the same person...also Connor was suppose to be in the series with Duncan, but Lambert wanted a crap load of money to be in season 1. So it became the Duncan show.

Connor had potential...this is why I am happy for the reboot. Highlander is too messy. Leave Duncan out, but include Methos with a recast(Peter Wingfield is in school, basically retired) to be with Connor in part 2 and 3. Maybe even have a tv show with Methos.

But Duncan's story is over...he had a series...and two movies...no recast, Connor's story was ruined by films and his sissy turn in Endgame...recant all of it. A new trilogy with a consistent story is the best for Connor and Methos (But I doubt Methos is in the new planned trilogy, just hoping he is).

I don't want to cite sources and you citing sources and getting into a mess. But Duncan is too "plastic bum sprayed". Connor looks like the real deal. For some awkward reason Highlander II is my favorite b-movie.
The first Highlander movie is just a masterpiece to me. And then...every sequel contradicts the previous one.
Ok...
Highlander - is perfect.
Highlander 2, Highlander 2 Renegade Version, Highlander 2 the dvd (forget title but with sky color different and loads of extras) has immortals be aliens, travel to time - favorite line "they will be send in the future to leave eternally, thus, being their punishement" - wow - I think I could deal with that. Old Connor kills an immortal and then his youth comes back???
Highlander 3 is good but is basically a remake of the first one with...no punch at the end.
Highlander 4 (with Duncan) where is Connor's adopted kid? And now, we have 53 rules that we didn't have before.
Highlander 5 - ouch...that one is really bad...

They are not the same person but are the same - Lambert not being there and Panzer/Davis wanting to keep the name "Highlander" to have at least a fanbase (and it worked) made up a new character - who...basically is the same. You'll notice if you watch one the shows that it says the characters was created by Greg Widen too.
Duncan is choice #2 because choice #1 was not there. And over the 6 years of shows (except season 5 had less shows and less shows in 6 and a lot of them did not include him) they had time to develop more background stories. I found Adrian Paul to be quite good at comedy. And of course his sword fights were amazing.

1. Superman
2. Indiana jones
3. James bond
4. Sanjuro tsubaki
5. Don vito corleone

This is a pretty cool thread idea. My choices will no doubt change from time to time, but as of now this is what I've come up with:

1. Ghost Dog
2. Hellboy
3. Lisbeth Salander
4. Jules Winnfield
5. Han Solo

I should've put Cosmo Kramer on my list...

Dexter Morgan

Bruce Wayne

Jesse Pinkman

Ron Burgundy

Wilfred

1. Max Payne - Max Payne 1,2 & 3
2. Bruce Banner/ Hulk
3. Ben Mears - Salem's Lot
4. RJ Macready - The Thing
5. Rick Blaine - Casablanca

Honorable Mentions
1. Bruce Wayne/ Batman
2. The Man With No Name - Dollars Trilogy
3. Jesse Wallace - Before Sunrise/ Before Sunset
4. Indiana Jones
5. Travis Bickle - Taxi Driver

Spider-man
Batman
Garfield
Frankenstein's monster
Michael Scott ( the Office)

Couldn't agree more about Mackey! Best show ever

Vic Mackey
Walter White
Batman/Bruce Wayne
Raylan Givens
Spider Man/Peter Parker

You have good taste too. Raylan Givens and Walter White would have made my top 10. In fact, I wrote Raylan as #5, then changed it to Dexter.

Batman/Bruce Wayne
Spider-Man/Peter Parker
Shawn Spencer
Superman/Clark Kent
Darth Vader

Last edited:
I know I answered but...

1-Tomb of Dracula was really nicely done by Marvel Comics
2-Star Trek (which is not a character but nonetheless) done by Key was classic (fire coming out of the engines)
3-Chloe Sullivan - she looked so sincere
4-I like the Spectre but just feel that DC never brought him up to his full potential
5-Johnny Number Five

I no particular order.

Sherlock Holmes
Batman/Bruce Wayne
The Doctor
Jim Gordon
Vic Mackey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"