• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what are your 5 favorite episodes?

Most of my picks were due to the action, which was something this show never skimped on though some scenes stick with me more than others.

Final Curtain - I'm not someone that thinks SSM ended on a cliffhanger; the biggest mystery of two seasons was perfectly ended here. Man, do I wish we could have seen where Pete's life went from here though. I can only imagine how much hell whatever came after would be.

Group Therapy - Some of the most kinetic, insane action I've ever seen in a Saturday morning show. This was like Avatar worthy. The revelation that Pete was asleep for most of it was just creepy as hell to me.

Gangland - So well put together. The climactic end set to Opera was brilliant.
Peter MacNichol's crazy, over the top performance was just so awesome. It makes me forget how much I'd begun to have doubts about the way Doc Ock would be portrayed back when he was just a cowardly, underling of Osborn's during the first half of Season 1.

Identity Crisis - I've never been a huge Venom fan but I used to think he was all right. This show actually made me like him as a villain.

Opening Night - It was a tough call between this and episode three with the Lizard but there's so much I love about the episode and I wish could have been expanded on in future episodes. The way that they combined different elements from the comics to spin their own versions of events or characters like The Cat (Burglar) or Molten Man just made so much sense to me. It was never something just being pulled out of thin air on this show.

Last edited:
i am so happy to see you guys still care enough about this show to pick your favorite episodes. thank you, indeed.

you know, i really miss the time when we all waited so anxiously for every episode to be aired so we could come to these forums and talk about what we liked or didn't. God only knows how much i loved those days and nights

Last night I watched the "Invisible Hand" again (I have already watched it for more than 20 times!) and I gotta say that this episode once reminded me of how perfect this series was. The episode has everything: great animation, great villains, great action, great comedic moments, fantastic dialogue and great moments like the first appearance of MJ or the brutal confrontation between Spidey and Tombstone. Every second in it well thought out and magical

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"