BvS What are your top three FAVORITE scenes/sequences in Batman v Superman?

Honorable mention for best WW moment, Diana walking off the plane like a boss.

Honorable mention best Batman moment
Branding the wall instead of Lex
His speech about men still being good.

my three FAVORITE non action scenes/sequences,

the conversation between superman and Lex luthor at the rooftop.

the introduction of Clark kent, Bruce wayne, Lex luthor and Diana prince in the fund raising event.

the conversation between Clark kent and Perry white about what are the right things to do for reporting.

Really tough for me to pick just 3, as I really like the movie, but I'll give it a try.

1) Desth Of Superman: I didn't agree with including it at first, but it's grown on me a lot, and the way the chose to do it.

2) 'Must there be a Superman'.

3) Wonder Woman's entrance to the final battle

Again, tough to pick 3, as I loved Jonathan and Clarks moment on the top of the mountain also. As well as Doomsday the moments were just him and Superman fight, specifically when Superman takes him to space and holds him there whilst the nuke is fired at them.

The fact that some of the imagery was taken straight from the source makes it even better.

01. The first appearance of Batman.
For me, that was the most tense introduction to Batman on screen. It felt very 'Arkham'.

02. The 'Must There Be A Superman' sequence.
This is actually the most memorable scene in the film for me. I'll never forget the
look on Clark's face at the end of it.

03. 'Problems Up Here'.
This is, perhaps, one of the most powerful scenes in the film. Superman, a virtual god, had, literally, no power in this moment.
This was him at his most vulnerable. It was in this scene that I decided that I loved this version of Lex Luthor.

Doomsday fight
Batman vs Superman
Warehouse fight

Just watched movie again and I have some more scenes; I did warn you this might happen:

Jonathan's story about the flood
Warehouse fight
"Im a friend of your sons"
Superman and Lex's talk, that really made me hate this creep and made him a really devious villain.
Superman walking into the Senate buieldng like he owns the place
Everything with General Swannick

150a9c717972ded5ed3daba962dddb3acef8d9c193801efb13c7e2f2228d9b7e.jpg

batmanvsuperman.png

maxresdefault.jpg

The chase with the Batmobile and the warehouse scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"