BvS What Batman gadgets do you want to see in the film?

Bat-marbles. Followed by scoot doo fast running noise when supes stands on them. Thud!

But seriously drones would be boss. As long as they don't make bman appear useless without them. I picture them solely as distractions whilst he plants a trap for supes/villain.

This needs to be a poll.

For me:

Batarang (used as a Batarang).
Grapple gun
Smoke bombs

There are others I love, but I think that trio neatly captures the theatrical nature of the character. He also needs some electro magnetic thing to turn off the lights.

His left fist and his right fist

I like this.

I also want to see the grapple gun. Retractable lenses in his cowl that connects to the batcomputer, but if it looks like a ripoff of Ironman, no. They could be for night vision too.

BatCredit Card, because god forbid Bruce ever goes broke again like he did in TDKR. :o

BatCredit Card, because god forbid Bruce ever goes broke again like he did in TDKR. :o

GothCard.jpg

This needs to be a poll.

For me:

Batarang (used as a Batarang).
Grapple gun
Smoke bombs

There are others I love, but I think that trio neatly captures the theatrical nature of the character. He also needs some electro magnetic thing to turn off the lights.

Between this list and ElectroFlare's suggestions of the lenses, I think that's all that I'd consider necessities. I'm sure he could do plenty with just his fists though, as suggested ;)

(but yeah... I'd like to see a bunch of gadgets, who am I kidding)

What do you want the Batarangs to look like this time around?

This Bats is going to be tired, weary and battle-tested so I can see any Bat-gadget that is designed to distract and work off of pure-setups. Wires, ropes, Bat-A-Rangs, Smoke Bombs, Sound manipulators, shields, traps, repellents, etc. I can see this Bats thinking 25 steps ahead, setting up his prey and combat last.

He's going to be brilliant. A genius intellectual-detective. He'll know his hits and will have every last step calculated down to the last step. It should be an exciting take on this character, something we haven't seen before when it comes to street-smarts and hand to hand combat in every Karate' created. Wouldn't be surprised to see the cowl look creepy and scary with beady, terrifying eyes. A Kingdom Come Bats in personality may be tinkered with.

Come to think of it, maybe Bats will be an old-timer. An old-school ass-kicker that relies more on technically sound smarts and whereabouts than enormous computer systems or over-the top, high-powered Bat-mobiles. The Bat-Cave could be configured with unbreakable surveillance and roadblocks and be more of a chamber than a cave with stored scientific findings and prioritized technology yet to be discovered and look like a dungeon with tools and foreign materials configuring various stages of drones and armored bat-suits. Would be SWEET.

This Bats is going to be tired, weary and battle-tested so I can see any Bat-gadget that is designed to distract and work off of pure-setups. Wires, ropes, Bat-A-Rangs, Smoke Bombs, Sound manipulators, shields, traps, repellents, etc. I can see this Bats thinking 25 steps ahead, setting up his prey and combat last.

He's going to be brilliant. A genius intellectual-detective. He'll know his hits and will have every last step calculated down to the last step. It should be an exciting take on this character, something we haven't seen before when it comes to street-smarts and hand to hand combat in every Karate' created. Wouldn't be surprised to see the cowl look creepy and scary with beady, terrifying eyes. A Kingdom Come Bats in personality may be tinkered with.

Come to think of it, maybe Bats will be an old-timer. An old-school ass-kicker that relies more on technically sound smarts and whereabouts than enormous computer systems or over-the top, high-powered Bat-mobiles. The Bat-Cave could be configured with unbreakable surveillance and roadblocks and be more of a chamber than a cave with stored scientific findings and prioritized technology yet to be discovered and look like a dungeon with tools and foreign materials configuring various stages of drones and armored bat-suits. Would be SWEET.

I am praying that you are right. That is my favorite kind of Batman.

I don't really care.

As long as there are no drones.

I'm sick and tired of drones.

If he uses drones, they should all look like Christopher Nolan.

Exploding Batarangs
Remote control Batarangs
Grapple gun
Bolas
Holographic Gauntlet Batcomputer interface
Hypersonic weapon (With a trigger on the gauntlet like in Injustice)
Mini plasma cutter
Net launcher
Taser brass knuckles, or built into the gauntlets
Gliding cape
Smoke bombs
Sonar
Nightvision and thermal lenses
Remote control for the Batmobile
Tranq darts
EMP/Chaff grenades
Flash bangs
Master/skeleton/bump key
Batclaw attachment for grapel
CSI kit
Cuffs
Rebreather
Tracer dots
Bat calling device

This is perfect.

Loved the weapon he used in injustice. Those toggles that came out the gauntlets with the super sonic noise? As long as he keeps people guessing in this movie, it'll be cool. Problem with Nolan's was he only gave him a small tool set to work with. If Snyder wants to distance his version. Just give him everything and mad fighting skills, not those stupid downward body blows/cover your face s**t. That really annoys me watching back because seriously, what's that doing besides annoying the person your attacking?! Rant over

-Gas pellets
-Grapnel gun
-Batarangs
-Cryptographic sequencer
-Shark repellant :p

I just hope he's a masterful tactician and uses his brains like in the comics and dc animated movies

What do you want the Batarangs to look like this time around?

I didn't mind the shurikens from the Nolan films. I mean, I'm not expecting actual batshaped boomerangs or anything.

haha, or that ridiculous computer thingy from Batman Returns where he selects his targets first. That was so stupid.

Batarangs, used like in the dark knight returns, smoke/tear gas/flashbang bombs, grapnel gun, glidercape.

1-batarang
2-grapnel gun
3-smoke bombs
4-explosive bombs
5-bat computer/cryptographic sequencer
6-first aid kit
7-emp device/lights jammer/disruptor

There's a recession going on folks even Batman needs to cut down on how many gadgets he has.

Batarangs, used like in the dark knight returns, smoke/tear gas/flashbang bombs, grapnel gun, glidercape.

throwing 3 into a thugs forearm...yeah I agree! :batman:

-Gas pellets
-Grapnel gun
-Batarangs
-Cryptographic sequencer
-Shark repellant :p

There must be a scene with a shark where someone asks if Batman has shark repellant. "You've got everything else in that belt!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"