BvS The batbelt

-Nam rorriM-

Eater of toasties
Reaction score
As the title says, what sort of iteration do you want to see? Are you ok with a batman that pulls gadgets from behind his cape? Or are you a fan of the more real "if it ain't on there, he ain't got it" approach.

Personally I'd like to see a tooled up batman, that would really make him stand out Infront of supes and wonderwoman, supes only bringing fists, Diana sword shield lasso, batman with all sorts of goodies around his waist. I suppose another way is have Alfred ship in gear ala arkham style.

Some of my favorite belts
yrUpHbh.jpg

gbYgvts.jpg

All i care is that it should be realistic, he cant take out a gigantic remote batclaw from it like the arkham origins

Huh, so this is a thread...

I like his utility belts to look like belts, not weird metallic science projects that could only store micro-sized equipment. It should look rugged, like something that has all of his tools right there. My ideal Batman isn't an OCD freakshow who cares about being streamlined as much as he cares about getting his job done. He's like a crackshot plumber, but the gunk he's cleaning out is crime.

Here's some examples of what I like (the first one is rather extreme):
Old_West_Dark_Knight_by_2ngaw_by_artmunki.jpg

3195605-4856054162-Batma.png

179785_392639467499731_662206170_n.jpg

grampas-batman.jpg

Huh, so this is a thread...

Yeah I really don't get why this can't be discussed in the Bat suit thread. Maybe we should start a thread for each piece of Batman's equipment :o the batarang thread, the batclaw thread, the shark repellent thread.

Also, seriously?

It's called a "utility belt". Not the batbelt.

Yeah I really don't get why this can't be discussed in the Bat suit thread. Maybe we should start a thread for each piece of Batman's equipment :o the batarang thread, the batclaw thread, the shark repellent thread.

I'd be happy to start the shark repellent one :cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"