BvS What Do You Want: Older Batman or Young Batman?

henry is 30 and his superman is 33 no way you cast someone under 30 for batman

I want a younger Batman, around the same age or younger than Superman, so we can show that Superman inspired all the other heroes.

I want a younger Batman, around the same age or younger than Superman, so we can show that Superman inspired all the other heroes.

I like Batman having a good 10 years on Superman. Certainly in BvS they have made an effort for him to look a bit older than Superman. Bruce has gray hair.

You realize you're responding to a 2 year old post, right, one made pre-Affleck announcement?

Ya. I searched for this thread cause in the new trailer you can really see his gray hair more, and was considering making a thread about their age difference. Though I don't have a lot of posts I know how the board works. I've been lurking and posting here and there since 2004 :o

Ya. I searched for this thread cause in the new trailer you can really see his gray hair more, and was considering making a thread about their age difference. Though I don't have a lot of posts I know how the board works. I've been lurking and posting here and there since 2004 :o

I mean, yeah, I see your join date. It's just interesting that you're responding to a post with "Bruce has gray hair", but certainly Man of Steel didn't know that he would at the time of his post. I mean, now it's obvious, and goes without saying. Probably better to have a new thread, imo.

Anyway, I like the age difference as well. Because I like the idea of a Batman who is well-experienced, with all his allies and such (hope they're still alive in the DCEU) already helping him, when Superman comes on the scene. That'd make it easier for him to work with others in the Justice League (already working with with his allies). And, thing is, it's not like Superman is inexperienced or unfamiliar with humanity - he's been there 33 years, 35 or so by the time of BvS, so it's not so much of a difference that Batman has to educate him on being a hero.

40-41 is my prefence. I don't want him being 10 years older than Supes. 7-9 year age gap I think is better.

How old will Supes be now? 35? Batman will be 45. In 5 years, he'll be 50.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"