The Dark Knight What gadgets will we see in TDK?

IamtheBatman

Sidekick
Reaction score
So, how many gadgets will we see in TDK. Hopefully, we get more gadgets then BB.

I don't want to much..

grapple
Bat mobile
rumoured cycle
gas pellets

stuff like that.

I would like to see penetrating darts. Was there Bat grenades again in BB again.

I want to see mini batarangs the ones that bats throws to thugs inthe comics. I don't want exagerated gadgets keep it simple.

i actually want to see Batman using his batarangs to take guns out of people hands.

I want to see mini batarangs the ones that bats throws to thugs inthe comics. I don't want exagerated gadgets keep it simple.

I understand what you mean with the mini batarangs on how when Batman throws his batarangs pierce a person's back.

Ice skates? Anyone?

I understand what you mean with the mini batarangs on how when Batman throws his batarangs pierce a person's back.

Yep that's what I meant and what robo said. Batman using his batarangs to pierce a thugs hand making him drop his gun. I would love to see him do to the joker what he did in TDKR throwing all those mini batarans and jamming one in the joker's eye. But I know that won't happen though.
Pg-13:cwink:

Police radio scanner in his cowl. A tiny camera to photograph evidence

"Where does he get those wonderful toys" - Joker (B89)

I don't want to see any gadgets that we didn't see in Begins. Like Robo, I would be happy to see Batman use his batarangs to disarm thugs, etc. But I don't want any new gadgetry.

Gadgetry is for wimps.

This is why even George Lazenby can whip Roger Moore's ass.

:ninja:

"Where does he get those wonderful toys" - Joker (B89)

Some tupperware to keep his sandwiches fresh

I'd like to see Batsy use some kick-arse deoderant, because you know he's gotta sweat like Fat Bastard in the suit!

Seriously though, I'd like them to keep it fairly simple. Maybe give him some new enhancements, but not make too big of a deal out of them. How about those explosive powders from BB as distractions?

No Batman shark repellent thank you.

I hope he has the "High-Frequency Transponder" again.

In English:

I hope he has "that thing that makes the bats come where he is" this again.

What else is there I know we won't be seeing the batplane or batcopter.

Yep, it would be cool to see Batman touch the side of his cowl, and then concentrate as he hears police scanner chatter over his earphones.

A tiny digital camera would be useful.

Small plastic bags and forceps from his utility belt would be helpful in pick up some clues at the crime scene (and it would be great to see him examining this evidence back at the Batcave, where he's still wearing the costume, but no cape or cowl. That's an image straight from the comics.)

-- Admiral Nelson

I've been wondering about nightvision... You'd think Bats would pretty much have to use nightvision, he'd be stupid not too. I don't know what the best approach to that would be, but I'd like to see nightvision incorporated.

^ True....didn't he have some kind of nightvision camera in Begins? Climbing up the wall of that apartment building in the rain...at least I thought it was anyway.

Bat-Cathader, no time to stand in a corner and pee.

Wonder why he never did use those smoke pellet things Ra's showed him? Or was that only in the trailer...? I can't remember now, I took a vacation from Begins for a long while. heh

^ The smoke pellet things were in the movie... but Batman never really did use them.

Maybe they had something to do with the Mini-Bat-Bombs?:huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"