BvS What Batman gadgets do you want to see in the film?

There must be a scene with a shark where someone asks if Batman has shark repellant. "You've got everything else in that belt!"

849704_orig.jpg

Batmobile.

Batarangs, smoke pellets, grappel. Anything else is a bonus.

Recon & DistractionSticky Noisemaker*- Sticks to any surface and makes a distraction by emits a subtle noise to attract guards.*Sticky Camera*- Sticks to any surface and gives you a remote view for recon, It can also distract guards by making noise like the sticky noisemaker, stun (with flash), incapacitate (with sleeping gas).Sticky EMP*- Sticks to any surface and generates a miniature electromagnetic pulse, temporarily disabling nearby lights and electronics.Tri-Rotor*- A remote-controlled flying recon drone used for recon that can be used to scout ahead and reach places you cant and shoot sticky shocker darts to incapacitate guards.

Smoke Grenade*- Releases a thick cloud of smoke, obstructing regular vision but can be seen through using sonar goggles.Tear Gas*- Releases a chemical mist to incapacitate enemies.Sleeping Gas*- Releases a cloud of fumes that quickly put enemies to sleep.

Flashbang*- Explodes with a concussive blast and blinding flare, temporarily stunning enemies.

Gas/smoke pellets, batarangs as weapons, explosive batarangs, shock batarangs, grappel gun.

Does anyone else hope they go with the traditional design for Batman's grapple gun this time? Sure the actual gun-looking thing is fine, but I feel like this

grapnelgun.jpg

Looks more original, more practical to swing on, and more faithful to the comics than this

grapplinggun.jpg

I actually prefer grappling gun from Arkham Series games.

I totally agree, though more importantly I would like to see Batman actually make proper use of it.

Besides catching Joker and ascending the elevator shaft in TDK were there actually any other uses of the Grapple gun in TDK or TDKR?

Felt like in Begins he used the gun heaps along with the gliding cape. Then in TDK he used the cap, but hardly the gun.

Then in TDKR he uses no gadgets, except for an emp gun and some party popppers.

The usual suspects (Batarangs, grapple gun, smoke pellets, Batmobile, etc). Also:
1. A cool and technologically advanced Batcave.
2. A specified armored suit (if he's even going to try and take on Superman).
3. Batwing.
4. Some kind of device that mimics Krypton's atmosphere (to weaken Superman).

If they use drones I'd like them to be used in the sense of obervailance and certain guns, not too powerful because it makes batman look useless without them. Maybe have voice activated ones that respond to his voice so he could use a word to trigger them into assault mode. I just have an image of superman standing over a nearly defeated batman, and then he uses the word and a drone drops down from altitude and rockets superman in the chest, sending him flying.

Also totally agree with abaterang used properly

If the batcomputer has a voiced A.I., I want it to sound exactly like HAL 9000.

grapple, batarang and smoke pellets are the main ones I'd want to see

I hope not, he doesn't need J.A.R.V.I.S.

In the animated series there was a supercomputer named H.A.R.D.A.C. and it was a reference to HAL 9000. I'm just saying that if the batcomputer does have a voiced A.I. it would be cool for it to have an creepy monotone voice. Whenever I think about the cinematic universe Jarvis, the last thing that pops into my head is HAL 9000.

He needs a Walther PPK and an exploding pen. Oh, and the Batmobile must be an Aston Martin DB5.

He needs a Walther PPK and an exploding pen. Oh, and the Batmobile must be an Aston Martin DB5.

Zod damnit... Somebody let Maooz have sugar and caffeine again.

I've always wanted Batman to carry a sword rather than a batarang. Anyway,

Grapnel Gun
Smoke Pellets
Ninja Stars
Sonic Bat-Beacon (To summon bats)
EMP Grenade
Stungun
Tracking Device
...and a sword

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts