What characters do you expect/hope to see in the Disney+ series?

Shoppy

Civilian
Reaction score
Who do you think will be introduced in the MCU series' on Disney+ and who would you like to see?

Falcon&WinterSoldier is the one I'm most looking forward to, Zemo, Sharon Carter, USAgent, hopefully a cameo from War Machine. I don't know who else to expect, maybe Walker's Bucky, Battlestar, anda couple of the Young Avengers such as Patriot. Julia "Arachne" Carpenter is a character I'd like to see pop up somewhere in the MCU, This could be a good place to introduce her and then that's half of Omega Flight set up already :)

Agatha Harkness and eventually Wiccan and Speed look likely for WandaVision but f the Young Avengers is what they're building up to I'm hoping Hulkling and some version of Iron lad appear in one of the other series first. What would be nice is a brief cameo from Doctor Strange or Wong. I'm interested here if there's going to be any reference to Jim "Human Torch" Hammond and the suit we saw in CA:TFA, It would be nice if there was some connection in the overall MCU narrative.

I haven't got a clue what to expect from Loki, I'd really like to see Enchantress though, and bring back Lorelei from AoS.

Having recently read a few of the Kate Bishop Hawkeye tpb's I'm looking forward to seeing her in Clint's solo series, though it's a shame we probably won't see Madame Masque pop up after seeing a version of her in Agent Carter. With a bit of luck we'll see the Swordsman and maybe Trickshot, but if we see the latter I hope his relationship with Clint doesn't take up too much of the story, The Swordsman is more interesting to me, (and a possible inclusion on a Dark Avengers/Thunderbolts team ;) ).

...and I'm fully expecting a Young Avengers series to follow at some point which I think is better for that team's story than the big screen, It's very relationship heavy and needs more screen time than a movie to do it justice.

WandaVision
Agatha Harkness
. Grand Dame of New Salem, Mentor and mother figure to Wanda. Far older than the Ancient One; taught Frigga. The matriarch opposing Chthon the patriarch.
Simon Williams (Wonder Man will be a character he plays in his movies) He comes to regard Vision as a brother. He is a hero in movies but failed his brother which leads him to lend his brain patterns to Shuri to aid in the building of a new Vision.
Eric Williams, whose jealousy of Vision's relationship with Simon corrupts him. His anger at his brother being favoured by his mother, and witnessing his brother's success. Becomes Grim Reaper via corruption by Chthon.
Chthon, the father of the mystic arts, creator of Chaos Magic, his soul shard bound to the dark side of Wanda's soul. Sees himself as a father figure to Wanda, determined that she fulfill the dark destiny he has ordained for her.
Vertigo. An elite witch and the leader of Salem's 7 (in the MCU a team of Witches and Warlocks).
Holly In the comics she was a witch trained by Wanda, here she is an ordinary girl who befriends Wanda and stands by her no matter how weird things get.
N'Garai Demons summoned by Grim Reaper. Chthon's minions.
Natalya Maximoff Great Grandmother of Wanda, the legendary last Scarlet Witch prior to Wanda, she fought Chthon and defied Agamotto's efforts to destroy Chaos Magic. Friend of Agatha Harkness.
Django Maximoff, Marya Maximoff
Wanda's parents.
Pietro Maximoff
Wanda's brother, shown in flashback and Chthon appears as him.
Ultron
Part of him is still within Vision.
Shuri
Rebuilds Vision, but does not give him a soul (Wanda does that).

For Falcoln and Winter Soldier, I'd love to see either the Sons of the Serpent or Serpent Society appear. One seems far more likely than the other.

I just hope that those Hulk, Sif, Power Pack and War Machine rumors are true

I want an anthology series a bit similar to the Twilight Zone or Outer Limits. From week to week, it could star anyone from the MCU or others they plan to introduce into it. It doesn't even have to be full of action every week. One week could focus on the relationship between two individuals, another could focus on some aspect of someone's life, while another could be something action orientated.

As it's an anthology, it would be different each time. You could pick up the threads again later if necessary. It would simply give more time to develop characters or relationships that you wouldn't in a movie, or unless you had a specific series specially dedicated to someone like Falcon or Scarlet Witch. But for those that don't, they might not get a look in otherwise.

Betty Ross in She Hulk.

Justin Hammer in Thunderbolts.

An anthology series; "Marvel Spotlight" in the spirit of the 70's comic would be fun. Each episode could take place in the X-Mansion following various characters introduced in the movie.

Tie-ins providing backstory to little seen characters in the movie I think would be great as opposed to too many new IP's all at once and then not being able to continue many of them or cramming them all together in some forced awkward manner.

Betty Ross in She Hulk.

Justin Hammer in Thunderbolts.

Oh Betty Ross would be fun! It would be nice to see her defined not by Bruce. Plus maybe the season 1 cliffhanger could be her becoming red she hulk!

I hope they don’t recast even though it must be hard pretending your one true love has mysteriously turned from Norton to Ruffalo. But I guess she should be so lucky

I hope Marvel start bringing back some long forgotten characters or ones who barely had much of a showing for these Disney+ shows.

We're already getting Tim Roth's Abomination in She-Hulk and Sharon Carter in Falcon & Winter Soldier. And we got Jimmy Woo and Darcy Lewis in WandaVision.

Surely Betty Ross's skills must be needed for something. How come she hasn't even been in touch with Banner all these years?

Does anyone want Doc Samson (if that's who Banner's psychiatrist was meant to be in TIH)?

Also I'd like to see Christine Everhart again. Why hasn't she been interviewing anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"