What consoles are you getting? (Post-E3 06)

hippie_hunter said:
Sorry dude, Metal Gear is not going onto the Xbox 360. Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance was a complete failure. Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence did not get an Xbox version. And Kojima has said that the main Metal Gear franchise will remain exclusive to the Playstation system and the games he makes will be exclusive to the system he makes it for. No ports. So if you want a game by Kojima Productions for the Xbox 360, it will be an Xbox 360 game, it just won't be Metal Gear.

Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes was a symbol of friendship between Kojima and Nintendo (primarily Shigeru Miyamoto) and Solid Snake being on Super Smash Bros. Brawl was made because Kojima requested for it.

Damn I could've swore there was a MGS: 3 for xbox...no matter, I got a Plan B, borrow the PS3 and MGS from one of my Playstation fanatic friends. :)

Most likely not.

I don't think MGS2 failed on the 360 (200kish) because it was a bad port, the game ran the same 90 percent of the time, rather I think it had a lot more things to do with the game itself and the climate (right around Splinter Cell, MGS2 getting negative WoM, already being out on the PS2 for a long time where everyone who really wanted to play it would have) that made it underperform.

For those keeping track

Playstation 3: 16
Xbox 360: 23
Wii: 40
Undecided: 3

E3 was definetly a good thing for Nintendo.

I think that Sony has Alienated a huge percentage of potential customers with the pricing (duh) However in the long run I don't see it beign a disaster for them, but I do see it hurting them.

Maybe overt mass disatisfaction with the price will pressure Sony into lowering it. I mean it worked for the PS3 controller as well as the RAM in the PSP.

Though I'm not holding my breath.

I'm so tossed on what to do with PS3. I mean, I want it reaaallll bad, for MGS4, FF13, KH3... But I really don't have THAT much money. Ughh, this sucks. :(

chi-boy said:
Then why get a Wii if you're just gonna play GC games and not use the remote??? :confused:
Because I've vowed not to use that moronic wiimote unless I have too. I really don't like it at all.

Spidey-bat said:
Exactly. The point of the Wii is to get an entirely new gameplay experience. If you're going to get a Wii but deny yourself of it, there's no point. Plus the remote is not THAT bad.
An experience I don't want. But I do want to play SSBB. I'm sure that some said the N64 using carts wasn't that bad. But no 3rd party love made it bad. The wiimote will more than likely go the same way.

I'm just getting the Nintendo Wii :)

im gettin a wii day one. hands down the best next gen system. and its making a killing at E3. and im gettin a 360 for some awesome games they got comming, like gear wars, marvel ultimate allience, and halo 3.

but, its funny how everyone was trashing nintendo when they showed the wiimote, now after all the reports and demos and videos, everyone wants one.

Wolfwood said:
Damn I could've swore there was a MGS: 3 for xbox...no matter, I got a Plan B, borrow the PS3 and MGS from one of my Playstation fanatic friends. :)

Nope no Metal Gear Solid 3 for the Xbox

lars573 said:
Because I've vowed not to use that moronic wiimote unless I have too. I really don't like it at all.

An experience I don't want. But I do want to play SSBB. I'm sure that some said the N64 using carts wasn't that bad. But no 3rd party love made it bad. The wiimote will more than likely go the same way.

Your stupidity never ceases to amaze me:o

Spidey-Bat said:
Your stupidity never ceases to amaze me:o

i couldnt agree more, "an experience he doesnt want" thats got to be the dumbest thing I've heard. thats like turning down sex cause youdont want the experience, or can you imagine someone saying when the first colored tv came out they didnt want one because the didnt want to experience it.

Gammy v.2 said:
I already have the 360.
I am definitely getting the Wii.
The Ps3 can kiss my ass.

You have failed me, Gamera.

Gammy v.2 said:
I already have the 360.
The Ps3 can kiss my ass.

Wii!!!

But Gammy, you are buying KH2, and you are eventually going to get a PS3 for KH3.

XwolverineX said:
Wii!!!

But Gammy, you are buying KH2, and you are eventually going to get a PS3 for KH3.

I wish I had the time :o
I can't even get past that first red brick house in MGS3 :(

You are so un1337. :(

XwolverineX said:
No Zenien, PS3 failed Gammy.

He can just get it a few years down the line which is what he was going to do anyway. :confused:

Gammy v.2 said:
I already have the 360.
The Ps3 can kiss my ass.
You have made me proud, Gamera I am a little worried that the Sony Stooges out there will make PS3 a big sucess (which would be pretty much giving sony the greenlight to ass rape your wallet again in the near future), but then, as long as I have Alan Wake and Gears of War (and Dead Rising....for now), I can look smugly and thank God I am not that stupid

Z: I am the Unleet Master :(

And yeah, I guess I can get it later, when it's like 200 bucks, becuase I will NOT pay 500-600 bucks for that :down

Horror: Well, I mean, it's the games not the system, and the ps3 will have some good stuff like Resistence and Warhawk, but it's just too freaking expensive, and besides, I'll have way too many great FPS in the 360, not to mention many other games.

The Wii will just kick ass.
Maybe not as powerful graphically speaking, but its games going to be at least as fun, if not more, than the rest.
It's Nintendo.

How can you not pass the redbrick area what difficulty are you on. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"