What DC film are you looking forward to the most?

1. The Dark Knight
2. Watchmen
3. Justice League
4. Man of Steel

I voted for TDK.
but MOS seems pretty intersting, hopefully Singers lame self isnt on board for that.

The Flash in 08?? huh?

TDK. I know it's coming and I have precedent to believe it's gonna be good.

JLA and Watchmen also have me excited.

My top five are

In order

#1 Superman: The Man of Steel
#2 Justice League
#3 Green Lantern
#4 The Dark Knight
#5 The Flash

The Dark Knight

After that, I suppose Justice League ....

Yeah, thanks.

After TDK, it would have been Wonder Woman. But apparently that's not happening anytime that could be considered soon.
I agree, I would have put it on my list but I'm not even sure it's coming out any time soon

Horrible list. You've gotten the dates wrong, or put dates where there aren't any on like half of the movies, and then like a third of them probably won't ever be made or haven't even been confirmed to be in development.

Oh, and - TDK.

The Dark Knight,all the other films seem to be falling appart..either poor cast choices or uncertain futures.

Horrible list. You've gotten the dates wrong, or put dates where there aren't any on like half of the movies, and then like a third of them probably won't ever be made or haven't even been confirmed to be in development.

Sorry, I went to www.dc-on-film.com and those are the dates they had. Sorry :o

Sorry, I went to www.dc-on-film.com and those are the dates they had. Sorry :o

Their Supergirl section is about the 1980s Supergirl movie. The Aquaman section is about the Aquaman tv pilot. Likewise, their Birds of Prey section is about the Birds of Prey TV show. Same goes for their Justice League, Flash, Captain Marvel, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, and Teen Titans, all about the television shows they've been on.

However their ARE actual movies that have been announced about *some* of those characters. Here is where they actually stand.

Supergirl - As far as I know there is no actual Supergirl film that has been announced. There were rumblings about a Supergirl revival some time ago, but nothing from an official source, so it was nothing more than a rumour. However, Supergirl recently showed up in Smallville, so that's probably what that was about.

Aquaman - no Aquaman movie in development, other than JLA, of course. Though there's a chance we could be hearing something in the near future.

Justice League - Is currently being worked on. Cast is, if you believe the latest word, locked in, but hasn't been released yet. Their are some questions about whether the strike may be having a larger effect on this film than most think, but we'll find out soon enough.

Flash - This one's been in development hell for a while and they've recently changed directors for the second time. Still, pretty decent chance it will come out eventually.

Captain Marvel - Being developed at Newline. Seems to be coming along slowly, but surely. Still doesn't mean it won't end up being canceled like so many others.

Green Lantern - A director was signed with this just recently along with the new Flash director. If Justice League is a success, then this is a definite possibility.

Wonder Woman - Another one that was in development hell for a while, but at this time the project is basically dead. Hopefully WB will re-think their strategy soon and that will no longer be the case.

Teen Titans - This was "announced" like a lot of other projects, but doesn't really stand a good chance of coming out any time soon, if at all. Though, personally, it would have been move at present for WB to release this as their ensemble film in 2009 rather than the mess that is JLA.

Now there are several movies that have been announced or talked about that you missed, but don't get too excited as there's a great chance most of them won't ever even be made:

Deadman
Super Max (Green Arrow)
Metal Men
Jonah Hex
Doom Patrol

There's probably more too, but I can't think of them right now.

The Dark Knight, Man Of Steel, and Watchmen.

I went with Dark Knight.

However, if MOS is a Superman reboot and not a continuation of Superman Returns, then it would be tied with TDK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"