• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What DC Film do you want to see that's not on the slate?

This topic made me laugh because how many films ARE actually in some sort of development for the DCEU.

The easiest for me is to turn Cyborg into the Titans.

I'd take Deadshot out of the equation completely, and I would abandon plans to have separate Black Adam and Shazam movies. I'd also see about putting Blue Beetle and Booster Gold on TV instead of a live-action film.

That leave us with:

Batgirl
Cyborg
Dark Universe
Gotham City Sirens
Green Lantern Corps
Justice League 2
Man of Steel 2
Nightwing
Shazam
Suicide Squad 2
The Batman
The Flash
Wonder Woman 2

That's already quite a bit to work with. The only other one I'd add is New Gods.

There is some debate as to whether it is or isn't on an 'offical' slate but another stand alone for Superman is a MASSIVE must.

In addition, would love to see a Green Arrow adaption in this DCEU and if Martian Manhunter isn't brought into the Justice League I'll be an upset bunny.

There is some debate as to whether it is or isn't on an 'offical' slate but another stand alone for Superman is a MASSIVE must.

In addition, would love to see a Green Arrow adaption in this DCEU and if Martian Manhunter isn't brought into the Justice League I'll be an upset bunny.

It was David Goyer's decision to exclude Martian Manhunter from the DCEU because he said the only people who wanted MM were people who couldn't get laid (nerds).
Now that David Goyer seems to be out of the picture, and perhaps Zack Snyder too, maybe there is a chance that MM will finally get Justice.

Hellblazer (Constantine) not Justice League Dark but his own movie.
Lois Lane

Fat chance of either happening but ya did ask.:awesome:

GLC is 100% confirmed right? If not, then definitely GLC. Others for me...

Swamp Thing
Green Arrow
Nightwing
Titans
Animal Man
Doom Patrol
Suicide Squad 2 (some roster changes and a better storyline, a bit more political)
Deathstroke
Shazam
Man of Steel sequel
Shadowpact if JLD doesn't happen
Hellblazer
Lobo
Booster Gold and Blue Beetle or put them in a JLI movie separate from the main Justice League movies and roster
Birds of Prey interests me more than Gotham City Sirens

Plastic Man
Shazam
Doom Patrol
Challengers of the Unknown
The Viking Prince
Warlord
Kamandi
Legion of Superheroes
The Omega Men
Lobo
The Creeper
Booster Gold &Blue Beetle
Captain Atom
Green Arrow in Supermax

How could I forget my favorite team? Give me a Justice Society film on Earth 2. Now.

Teen Titans

Green Arrow

Secret Six

Doom Patrol

Catwoman

A movie based on Ra's al Ghul and the LOA taking on other terrorist organisations could be great, IMO, although that is obviously not going to happen. However, it is a cool idea.

I normally would be excited about the idea of a Deathstroke movie. It could be very good, IMO, as his current solo run is getting a lot of praise and has been nominated for an Eisner. His solo run in the 90s was ok too. The casting is what makes kills my excitement for such a thing though.

A Lex Luthor movie with him becoming more heroic like he has done in the comics recently. Although I am not sure it would work like it has in the comics with the DCEU Lex.

GLC is 100% confirmed right? If not, then definitely GLC. Others for me...

Swamp Thing
Green Arrow
Nightwing
Titans
Animal Man
Doom Patrol
Suicide Squad 2 (some roster changes and a better storyline, a bit more political)
Deathstroke
Shazam
Man of Steel sequel
Shadowpact if JLD doesn't happen
Hellblazer
Lobo
Booster Gold and Blue Beetle or put them in a JLI movie separate from the main Justice League movies and roster
Birds of Prey interests me more than Gotham City Sirens

Somehow I forgot Mister Miracle and Big Barda. I think that could make a great movie.

Also, some DC stuff that doesn't tie in to the main stuff or current timeline like Jonah Hex, Demon Knights, Amethyst, Kamandi.

Birds of Prey.

This. As long as its a proper Birds of Prey, meaning two things:

1. Barbara Gordon as Oracle. I don't care if she's actually paralyzed or not, as long as she's the genius mastermind commanding her team from an array of computers. Bonus points if she is explicitly shown as having connections to both Batman and Waller, in which she is accepted as a peer, not a subordinate.

2. Dinah Lance as a fully competent and independent hero, who if she has a romantic relationship with Oliver Queen? Its on *her* terms, and does not interfere with her own independent heroic activities as the Black Canary. She is no one's sidekick, and will kick the ass of anyone who suggests otherwise. *Especially* the Green Arrow.

Blue Beetle & Booster Gold film
Green Arrow solo film
Superman sequel
Batman solo film
Wonder Woman sequel
Flash solo film
Green Lantern solo film
Shazam solo film
Suicide Squad sequel

^
Most of those are on the slate. :huh:

Wasn't Greg Berlanti planning on doing a Booster Gold film that's not part of the DCEU?

Someone brought it up on another forum but I think it'd be an interesting idea to have Cyborg mentor Blue Beetle in his solo film. Both has cool powersets and an interesting alien connection. Could explore the Reach/Apokolips war with those two!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"