What DC movie would you like them to do with Joker-like style?

I'm not as familiar with DC comics but remember reading through Swamp Thing and Deadman appearing.

I remember the character seeming sort of ridiculous at first but also pretty interesting. I just looked up some more information on the character and I think Deadman has potential to be explored. Tragedy, the supernatural, hope, despair, and a bit of a whimsical fantastical journey bordering on the known and unknown I think would be a different kind of comic book movie.

This type of character I think can be depicted in a variety of ways.

Deadman could be a good one because of there is a lot to work with in terms of what happened to him in his life and then how he copes with being a 'ghost' and what he feels he needs to do for himself and other people.

Just call it LUTHOR and give it to Bradley Cooper

Perfect reintroduction to Superman. Joker can work without Batman, but LUTHOR can’t. Superman has to appear in the background.

luthor.jpg

Another one that has been on my head for years is a Silence of the Lambs kind of movie, where a rookie Barbara Gordon in her first probation mission with Batman has to aprehend a grit and psycho version of Killer Moth, and the movie narrates her maturation while working the case, and how both advices of her father and Batman often contradicts.

And revamp killer moth into a insane killer?

Another one that has been on my head for years is a Silence of the Lambs kind of movie, where a rookie Barbara Gordon in her first probation mission with Batman has to aprehend a grit and psycho version of Killer Moth, and the movie narrates her maturation while working the case, and how both advices of her father and Batman often contradicts.

And revamp killer moth into a insane killer?
Could, but doesn't Victor Zsasz make more sense for that sort of story?

Could, but doesn't Victor Zsasz make more sense for that sort of story?

It could be because of the killer psycho part, but Killer moth has some bibliographical significante, and i’m a sucker for stories that rescue lame villains.

An already established criminal that becomes fascinated with costumed criminals and vigilantes. He could develop a complex later, obsessed of how he was Batgirls first nemesis, just to everyone to brush it off.

The Question

It could be interesting, it could touch on very topical subject, and with the right Team ( Aaron Sorkin? Adam Mc Kay? Oliver Stone? ) it could be a great and unique film

The Question
In the style of Gone Baby Gone or the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo

Challengers of the Unknown
In the style of Prometheus or Annihilation

Kamandi
Planet of the Apes style

Pax Americana
Only if they got Grant Morrison to write it

The Question could be a cool examination of the dangers of anonymity in the modern world, technology that hides our identities, can change/fake faces, etc. How does this change crime moving forward? What about when that technology is brought into the real world, not just online?

The Shade.

The whole post zero hour reinvention of the character as a Victorian immortal hunted by generations of the murderous Ludlow family would make a good film. You can include his doomed romance with Marguerite Croft as well.

Matt Ryan still plays Constantine in dc ledges of tomorrow!! & dc has also got Constantine animated movie ! he was also in dc justice league dark Animated movie!

Constantine, Swamp Thing and Red Hood.

Constantine deserves a character study Joker style

Would love to see a take on Superman that would be considered too risque for a general shared universe movie.

Something in Wonder Woman's world. A rogue Amazon type movie. Or something that can't or won't fit into current continuity like Wonder Girl.
That's what Man of Steel and Batman v Superman were.

Harley Quinn character solo study but with another actress playing Harley

I think I need a Constantine movie in the same vein as Joker, so much they could do with that.

I want to see John Con Noir. Essentially The Maltese Falcon meets HP Lovecraft with Constantine in the middle of it.

Make the clown Joker followers spin off like The Purge but them killing the rich

None.

I'd like to see them do a shared universe right. They failed at it once, sure, but Marvel Studios can't be the only film company capable of doing it. Let's see an actual good Superman film (other than Reeves for his time of course). Let's see a good Justice League.

Joker is from the viewpoint of people who gets shafted in society. How about the opposite and a look from the people who oppress? All of the sudden, a standalone Lex Luthor film about capitalism is very intriguing for me.

Joker is from the viewpoint of people who gets shafted in society. How about the opposite and a look from the people who oppress? All of the sudden, a standalone Lex Luthor film about capitalism is very intriguing for me.
if we thought the media backlash discourse against joker was bad

imagine a solo lex luthor film

a xenophobic,wealthy,powerful white man,who becomes president and used power and wealth for personal gain
:eek:

if we thought the media backlash discourse against joker was bad

imagine a solo lex luthor film

a xenophobic,wealthy,powerful white man,who becomes president and used power and wealth for personal gain
:eek:
You're basically describing Trump, without the intelligence. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"