The Dark Knight Rises What did Dr. Pavel do after the plane crash?

Who was the guy on the plane that they took blood from, and why did they put blood into Dr. Pavel? Then there was another guy that asked Bane something about the fire rising. What was the deal with that guy?

Also did Bane ever do anything for fun in his spare time? He had a lot of time to kill in the sewers and doing stuff with the League of Shadows. And that mask, did he ever take it off and wash it and his face? Because that would suck if he didn't. Yes I know the mask holds his pain at bay, but he also would need to wash his face and the mask every two weeks as well as shave.
LMAO now i know you're trolling. Good job at that, but it was a waste of time. And incase ur not trolling....i dont think you understand the concept of writing a script and having to film and edit the material for a movie. LOL!

LMAO now i know you're trolling. Good job at that, but it was a waste of time. And incase ur not trolling....i dont think you understand the concept of writing a script and having to film and edit the material for a movie. LOL!

I actually don't know the answer to the questions I asked.

I'm going to answer your questions although they're unbelievably terrible. They were taking blood from Pavel and putting it in the body so that when the CIA are examining the plane crash they'll find some of Pavel's dna. It might not fully trick them into thinking he's dead but it'll keep them off the trail for long enough. The manifest for the plane had one extra listed on it for one of the 3 hooded men. Thus one of the League of shadows had to stay behind and die. Again there probably were no bodies in the wreckage but there will be different blood types and enough for forensics to identify how many people were in the crash.

The answers to all these questions are:

It's a movie, you don't need the backstory for the characters with 10 seconds of screen time nor see Bane conquering Pavel in Monopoly.

Yes it would have, lol.

"The free parking rises!"

"Ahh, you think Boardwalk is your ally. You merely adopted the Boardwalk."

-"Bane, you passed go, here's your $200."
-"And you think this gives you...power, over me?"

-"Bane, aren't you gonna use that get out of jail free card?"
-*Tears up card* *Gives epic speech*

^ :pal:

That's golden.

You know what I just realized right now? The TDKR board is refreshing once you visited the TAS-M(2) areas. Someone said the TDKR boards are much more civil, and it's fact :up:

We should all give ourselves a pat on the backs for actually being civilized.

Haha, cool. We're not as bad as everyone thinks...

But yeah, I've peaked at the ASM2 boards here and there and it seems pretty heated. Keeping my head out of it for the most part (not that I'm super active on the Spidey boards in general, but I have my spurts). Also have to say, for the most part the MOS board is mostly a very positive environment right now which is nice to see.

With all the Nolan hate, you'd be surprised at how positive the areas are in that Nolan is involved with, lol.

^ :pal:

That's golden.

You know what I just realized right now? The TDKR board is refreshing once you visited the TAS-M(2) areas. Someone said the TDKR boards are much more civil, and it's fact :up:

We should all give ourselves a pat on the backs for actually being civilized.

Uhhhh, yeah, that's nothing to be too proud of. LOL

The TDKR section has what? 8 to 9 of the same members dabbling in the same old discussion on a movie where the dust has settled, sides have been taken and there isn't much to discuss other than "is it good or bad". This place is pretty much dead. It's done, 2012 is over, the blu ray release came and went. No oscars.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 section though? Of course there will be tons of activity, people are hyped for the new film. There's going to be more activity, more speculation, more discussion and more fights. Of course it won't be as civil, this place isn't what it used to be. Duh.

Nolan hate is overrated :cwink:.

Oh, I know, and you hardly hear it on here. CBM.com, numerous other forums I've checked on as a guest at times...the Nolan hate is mind boggling.

Uhhhh, yeah, that's nothing to be too proud of. LOL

The TDKR section has what? 8 to 9 of the same members dabbling in the same old discussion on a movie where the dust has settled, sides have been taken and there isn't much to discuss other than "is it good or bad". This place is pretty much dead. It's done, 2012 is over, the blu ray release came and went. No oscars.

Same members? You're new. And so is...I believe his name to be mandisab or something(sorry if I'm wrong). New members still show up, so yes, it IS something to be proud of when people can have some refreshing discussions at times.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 section though? Of course there will be tons of activity, people are hyped for the new film. There's going to be more activity, more speculation, more discussion and more fights.

Except it's not "hype" these days. It's over the top TAS-M fans calling out others, such as me, as "nitpicking" when it's not the case. It'll be hype when some real news starts showing besides set photos of a Shailene Woodley without makeup and posters saying she's not perfect to be MJ. Now those people should be condemned for actually nitpicking.

Same members? You're new. And so is...I believe his name to be mandisab or something(sorry if I'm wrong). New members still show up, so yes, it IS something to be proud of when people can have some refreshing discussions at times.

Yeah, same members. Sure, there might be a few guys like me that just came in from lurking around for months, years, but it's pretty much the same old stuff.

The discussions, while interesting and fun, haven't really evolved into anything mind blowing though. It basically "I like this, here's why", "I don't like this, here's why", "gonna make a poll now that will be lost in the boards in a few weeks".

It's certainly not as insane as it was with a bunch of rude, crazy members like it was in 2011 with the "hey guys, I just saw this trailer at the theater I work at, here's what happened, here's a picture of a family that was there". Those times where there were hundreds and hundreds of people in one section with the threads rapidly dying and being created by the thread manager? Those days are gone.

Except it's not "hype" these days. It's over the top TAS-M fans calling out others, such as me, as "nitpicking" when it's not the case. It'll be hype when some real news starts showing besides set photos of a Shailene Woodley without makeup and posters saying she's not perfect to be MJ. Now those people should be condemned for actually nitpicking.

Same stuff happened with TDKR, fans calling each other out, people losing their **** over "Blake is just a cop", "Robin", "Talia", "8 years" or seeing pics of the Bat and Tumbler's covered up on a high way. It's the same deal.

Only difference is, TDKR is at the end of it's life cycle (it barely has a pulse) and the Amazing Spider-Man 2 is at the very start of it's life cycle with years worth of discussion, hype, fun and conflict to get fan's juices flowing.

Oh milost, this place will never die as long as we have a few instigators stirring the pot :cwink:

Anyways, this board really isn't that dead. Yeah, volume of posters has decreased big time but you can still refresh the page roughly every few minutes and there's some new replies in threads. Even the Avengers SEQUELS boards can sometimes go days without posts. The FanArt thread alone here is worth checking out every so often.

And besides, the people that are left are pretty cool for the most part. That's what Anno was getting at.

Oh milost, this place will never die as long as we have a few instigators stirring the pot :cwink:

Anyways, this board really isn't that dead. Yeah, volume of posters has decreased big time but you can still refresh the page roughly every few minutes and there's some new replies in threads. Even the Avengers SEQUELS boards can sometimes go days without posts.

And besides, the people that are left are pretty cool for the most part. That's what Anno was getting at.

Yeah, of course.

But that's not my point (which I'm sure you've got to see). We're comparing a section that was created for a 2012 movie that has since come and go (theatrical release, bluray/dvd, etc.) to a section that's been created for a 2014 movie that is being built up. Everyone has seen TDKR, there's no more speculation. Most arguments (going back to civility) are born out of speculation. Of course "the TDKR boards are more civil than the new Spider-Man film", TDKR is "old".

Remember all those influential, interested members that would post in here? Remember all the "scoops" and info? That's all gone. Now we just focus on the aftermath. Nothing wrong with it, but that's just how it is. ASM2 still has a lot more posts and discussion before it's members are "civil" or non-existent.

And that's also true naturally, but if you take into account that a lot of what happens here is bickering/debating from people with differing and passionate opinions, it's relatively civil.

Basically I guess I am enjoying the calm after the storm for TDKR more than I am the buildup for other films. I find it less stressful, haha.

Although again, shoutout to the MOS boards because it seems pretty cool over there.

Yeah, same members. Sure, there might be a few guys like me that just came in from lurking around for months, years, but it's pretty much the same old stuff.

The discussions, while interesting and fun, haven't really evolved into anything mind blowing though. It basically "I like this, here's why", "I don't like this, here's why", "gonna make a poll now that will be lost in the boards in a few weeks".

It's certainly not as insane as it was with a bunch of rude, crazy members like it was in 2011 with the "hey guys, I just saw this trailer at the theater I work at, here's what happened, here's a picture of a family that was there". Those times where there were hundreds and hundreds of people in one section with the threads rapidly dying and being created by the thread manager? Those days are gone.

New people = the same? Weird way of looking at it, but whatever floats your boat in wanting to be right, lol.

Same stuff happened with TDKR, fans calling each other out, people losing their **** over "Blake is just a cop", "Robin", "Talia", "8 years" or seeing pics of the Bat and Tumbler's covered up on a high way. It's the same deal.

Only difference is, TDKR is at the end of it's life cycle (it barely has a pulse) and the Amazing Spider-Man 2 is at the very start of it's life cycle with years worth of discussion, hype, fun and conflict to get fan's juices flowing.

Hrm...no, it's not really the same at all. I never felt the same hostility with TDKR as I do with TAS-M 2 boards right now. Never.

Anyways, this board really isn't that dead. Yeah, volume of posters has decreased big time but you can still refresh the page roughly every few minutes and there's some new replies in threads. Even the Avengers SEQUELS boards can sometimes go days without posts. The FanArt thread alone here is worth checking out every so often.

milost is just trying to start up a debate, that's all :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"