Transformers What do YOU hope/wish to see in the upcoming -THEATRICAL TRAILER- !???

Naite22

Superhero
Reaction score
Seeing how there's only two days left till the release of the first long (2½ minutes) theatrical trailer, I thought it would be fun and exiting to discuss what we all wish to see!?... If you will, describe it for us;)

i want them to show us that there's more to this movie than the cliche Bay material, such as a very unique approach and original storytelling/storyline. The alien-invasion, or pure good vs. bad has been done to death. This trailer is the key to them having a chance at huge BO numbers this summer. This trailer better be the best they can come up with because if they fail to get people's attention/excitement or get them to see past the "bay factor" now, they will lose big time!

Agreed with MM, and at the same time don't spoil the plot and other little tidbits. Would be nice to hear some of the VA's in action.

1) Optimus Prime's voice.

2) Transformation sound... in an updated, realistic, but still clearly recognizable version. Not the barely audible fan-bone you kinda sorta hear if you try really really hard.

I actually worked quite a while on this trailer-description of mine! So I hope you’ll read it! (it's not as long as it looks)

- We open up soaring over ice-bergs. We see a crew of men on the ground chopping their way through the ice with axes. (from the look of their exterior, this is from long ago). Dogs snarling and scraping their paws on the surface of the ice, aggressively!

- Man: ”There’s something down there!”

- Man nr. 2: ”That’s impossible. Nothing is alive below the ice!”

- Suddenly The ice cracks completely, and a man falls through! He lands hard on something 30 foot down! He rises slowly, looking up ”I’m okay, lads!”. He looks down, and we see him standing on something that’s NOT ice… Something metallic! He wonders what it is, as the camera shoots around him until the view is frontal. Behind him frozen behind an ice-wall is the face of a ”Mega”-robot, frozen salad!

- Screen fades to black.

- Fade up on the man with his 19’th century glasses on, looking at the giant metal-thing behind the wall. Suddenly, a laserbeam of light shoots out from the robots eyes, going right through the glasses the man is wearing continuing into his eyes, turning them completely white! He SCREAMS!

- On screen, the DreamWorks & Paramount Pictures logo comes up!

- Boy opens car-door and gets in smiling putting on his shades. He looks at his dad sitting at the steering wheel.

- Dad: ”Well?”

- Boy: ”You owe me a car, Pops”

- We see the two looking at cars in an outdoor auto-resale shop.

- Car-salesman: ”The driver doesn’t choose the car son; The car chooses the driver”

- Boy smiles, looking at a yellow camaro from ’75.

- Dad shakes his head while boy keeps on smiling, saying: ”At least it’s got racing stripes!”

- Next we’re fading over to the Pentagon seen from a far. We move inside to some sort of gigantic meeting.

- Speaker: ”A military-base in kataar was attacked, and the only lead we have is this sound”

- We hear the alien sound-code fill up the speakers, as we zoom in on a pretty ladies face (Maggie), looking very frightened!

- Cut over to the same blond pretty lady sitting next to a black dude/Glen, looking at a computer, with weird stuff filling the screen.

- ”The signal’s strength is through the roof! were’d you say you got this!”

- Maggie: ”It hacked the Pentagon in less than a minute”

- Glen: ”Looks like some kind of machine-language, but one I’ve never seen before”

- Maggie: ”Are we talking about alien-machines here?”

- Cut over to Keller/Jon Voight: ”Good luck to us all!”

- Cut over to Boy/Sam on the hood of a car, as a robot arm smashes down right beside him! Sam looks scared.

- Robot/Brawl: ”Have the Autobots seen the code!!!?”

- Sam: ”I have n-n-n-o idea wh-h-at you’re talking about???”

- Brawl: ”You will not live to help them!!!”

- Sam’s yellow camaro drives up, opening the door, and we see him and a girl jump into the car! They drive away at high speed.

- Cut over to a major fight between Sam’s transformed yellow camaro and the other robot which attacked Sam! Glimpses of the two rumble all over the place, using telephone poles as bats, smashing each other back and forth! Cut to black.

- A silent moment of a close-up between Bumble-bee and Sam, with Bumble-Bee’s giant smashed robot-head close to Sam’s tiny one.

- Sam: ”I think he’s trying to tell me something”. Girl/Mikaela, standing in the background looking scared ****less!

- Sam: ”what do you want from me?”

- Cut to a meteorite across the sky, splitting in five pieces hitting earth.

- We see Optimus Prime transforming in front of Sam and Mikaela!

- Prime: ”My name is Optimus Prime, and you already know Bumble-Bee; guardian of Samual James Witwicky”

- Four other robots lines up behind Prime!

- Prime: ”We come in search of the "ALL-SPARK", a cube with the supreme power that imbues us with the gift of ’spark’; the life-force within all Transformers… YOU, Sam Witwicky, are in possession of the very thing that will lead us to its destination”

- Sam: ”uhh…I am?”

- Prime: ”If we dont find it before the dark legions - called the Descepticons, your world, as ours, will be lost!”

- Sam: ”...The Decepticons?”

- Cut over to MASSIVE chaos! (fast beat intense drum-music in the background, with hints of the original transformers theme in between, in a very epic sounding form!)

- Glimpses of Skorponox attacking army-guys in the dessert, stinging and throwing army-men all over the place, as they fire rappidly!

- BlackOut destroying the military base, simply walking all over the people trying to stop the giant machine from creating mass-destruction! They aren’t doing a very good job!

- Helicopters in the air, night-time, as teams with major aquipment is trying to capture some Transformers!

- On screen –ON JULY 4’TH-

- Sam looking at Bumble-bee, as he transforms for the first time, right in front of his eyes!

- Frenzy transforming, coming up behind a guy inside Air-force One!

- On screen –OUR WORLD WILL BE TRANSFORMED!-

- We see inside shots of a huge facility (Hoover Dam) as the largest Descepticons robot breaks free of his ”ice-prison”.

- Army-guy/Lennox: ”This isn’t good, is it!?”

- Sam: ”You have to take me to my car; he’s the only one that can get the cube out of here!!!”

- Simmons: ”Are you nuts! We dont know what’ll happen if we let it near this thing!”

- Lennox: ”If the kid is wrong, we’re dead anyway! Now take him to his DAMN car!”

- Descepticons and Autobots in a high-speed-chase drives in truck-form down the freeway! Robots comes flying in from above as well, smashing trucks and cars off the road! Optimus Prime and a Descepticons robot transforms into robot-form as they continue down the freeway, fast! We see them SPEED-SKATING, fighting while in motion! (this will be some sick **** to see, live on screen!!!)

- Sam running on a roof-top with a weird square formed cube in his hands, as a truely creepy Decepticons-robot rips through the roof like paper, trying to grap Sam whom is thrown up in the air! We see him fall helplessly down towards the ground, where a massive battle between robots and the army is going on as well!

- On screen –SOME HAVE COME TO PROTECT US-

- Cut to Optimus Prime in mid-air, grapping Sam from falling!

- On screen –MOST HAVE COME TO DESTROY US!-

- Megatron smashing Optimus Prime along his face with a freaken TANK, right after setting down Sam, savely on the ground!

- All mass-hysteria and battles STOPS in an instant, as everything cuts to black!
Shortly after, we fade up on a much hurt Captain Lennox.

- Lennox: ”This isn’t even our war… we're just the stadium they're "playing" their big final on!”

- Cuts over to two trucks (Prime & Megatron) driving towards each other at high speed!!! While driving they both begin to transform! When fully transformed they jump at each other, like two angry cheetah's about to dug it out!!! They raise their giant arms slamming into each other, HAAARD!

- Cut to BLACK SCREEN!

- On screen fade up –TRANSFORMERS-…..fades away.

- On screen –There will be more than meets the eye, 7.04.07-

Seeing how there's only two days left till the release of the first long (2½ minutes) theatrical trailer, I thought it would be fun and exiting to discuss what we all wish to see!?... If you will, describe it for us;)
Prime and Megatron talking, some fotage of Anthony Anderson's character (strange that we've seen everyone but HIM in stuff for the film......hmmmmm......wonder why? is he not THAT IMPORTANT, perhaps?) being a goofball, and just more stuff of the robots kicking ass! Oh, and some new story details and dialogue 4 the human characters!:woot::woot:

I actually worked quite a while on this trailer-description of mine! So I hope you’ll read it! (it's not as long as it looks)

- We open up soaring over ice-bergs. We see a crew of men on the ground chopping their way through the ice with axes. (from the look of their exterior, this is from long ago). Dogs snarling and scraping their paws on the surface of the ice, aggressively!

- Man: ”There’s something down there!”

- Man nr. 2: ”That’s impossible. Nothing is alive below the ice!”

- Suddenly The ice cracks completely, and a man falls through! He lands hard on something 30 foot down! He rises slowly, looking up ”I’m okay, lads!”. He looks down, and we see him standing on something that’s NOT ice… Something metallic! He wonders what it is, as the camera shoots around him until the view is frontal. Behind him frozen behind an ice-wall is the face of a ”Mega”-robot, frozen salad!

- Screen fades to black.

- Fade up on the man with his 19’th century glasses on, looking at the giant metal-thing behind the wall. Suddenly, a laserbeam of light shoots out from the robots eyes, going right through the glasses of the man continuing into his eyes, turning them completely white! He SCREAMS!

- On screen, the DreamWorks & Paramount Pictures logo comes up!

- Boy opens car-door and gets in smiling putting on his shades. He looks at his dad sitting at the steering wheel.

- Dad: ”Well?”

- Boy: ”You owe me a car. Pops”

- We see the two looking at cars in an outdoor auto-resale shop.

- Car-salesman: ”The driver doesn’t choose the car son; The car chooses the driver”

- Boy smiles, looking at a yellow camaro from ’75.

- Dad shakes his head while boy keeps on smiling, saying: ”At least it’s got racing stripes!”

- Next we’re fading over to the Pentagon seen from a far. We move inside to some sort of gigantic meeting.

- Speaker: ”A military-base in kataar was attacked, and the only lead we have is this sound”

- We hear the alien sound-code fill up the speakers, as we zoom in on a pretty ladies face (Maggie), looking very frightened!

- Cut over to the same blond pretty lady sitting next to a black dude/Glen, looking at a computer, with weird stuff filling the screen.

- ”The signal’s strength is through the roof! were’d you say you got this!”

- Maggie: ”It hacked the Pentagon in less than a minute”

- Glen: ”Looks like some kind of machine-language, but one I’ve never seen before”

- Maggie: ”Are we talking about alien-machines here?”

- Cut over to Keller/Jon Voight: ”Good luck to us all!”

- Cut over to Boy/Sam on the hood of a car, as a robot arm smashes down right beside him! Sam looks scared.

- Robot/Brawl: ”Have the Autobots seen the code!!!?”

- Sam: ”I have n-n-n-o idea wh-h-at you’re talking about???”

- Brawl: ”You will not live to help them!!!”

- Sam’s yellow camaro drives up, opening the door, and we see him and a girl jump into the car! They drive away at high speed.

- Cut over to a major fight between Sam’s transformed yellow camaro and the other robot which attacked Sam! Glimpses of the two rumble all over the place, using telephone poles as bats, smashing each other back and forth! Cut to black.

- A silent moment of a close-up between Bumble-bee and Sam, with Bumble-Bee’s giant smashed robot-head close to Sam’s tiny one.

- Sam: ”I think he’s trying to tell me something”. Girl/Mikaela, standing in the background looking scared ****less!

- Sam: ”what do you want from me?”

- Cut to a meteorite across the sky, splitting in five pieces hitting earth.

- We see Optimus Prime transforming in front of Sam and Mikaela!

- Prime: ”My name is Optimus Prime, and you already know Buble-Bee; guardian of Samual James Witwicky”

- Four other robots lines up behind Prime!

- Prime: ”We come in search of the energon-cube; a supreme power that imbues us with the gift of ’spark’. The life-force within all Transformers… YOU, Sam Witwicky, has the coordinations we need to find it”

- Sam: ”uhh…I do?”

- Prime: ”If we dont find it before the dark legions - the Descepticons, your world, as ours, will be lost!”

- Sam: ”The Decepticons!?”

- Cut over to MASSIVE chaos! (fast beat intense drum-music in the background, with hints of the original transformers theme in between, in a very epic sounding form!)

- Glimpses of Skorponox attacking army-guys in the dessert, stinging and throwing army-men all over the place, as they fire rappidly!

- Vortex destroying the military base, simply walking all over the people trying to stop the giant machine from creating mass-destruction! They aren’t doing a very good job!

- Helicopters in the air, night-time, as teams with major aquipment is trying to capture some Transformers!

- On screen –ON JULY 4’TH-

- Sam looking at Bumble-bee, as he transforms for the first time, right in front of his eyes!

- Soundwave transforming, coming up behind a guy inside Air-force One!

- On screen –OUR WORLD WILL BE TRANSFORMED!-

- Sam running on a roof-top with a weird square formed cube in his hands, as a truely creepy Decepticons-robot rips through the roof like paper, trying to grap Sam whom is thrown up in the air! We see him fall helplessly down towards the ground, where a massive battle between robots and the army is going on as well!

- On screen –SOME HAVE COME TO PROTECT US-

- Cut to Optimus Prime in mid-air, grapping Sam from falling!

- On screen –MOST HAVE COME TO DESTROY US!-

- A giant Descepticon smashing Optimus Prime along his face, with a freaken TANK, right after setting down Sam, savely on the ground!

- We see inside shots of a huge facility (Hover Dam) as the largest Descepticons robot breaks free of his ”ice-prison”.

- Army-guy/Lennox: ”This isn’t good, is it!?”

- Sam: ”You have to take me to my car; he’s the only one that can get the cube out of here!!!”

- Simmons: ”Are you nuts! We dont know what’ll happen if we let it near this thing!”

- Lennox: ”If the kid is wrong, we’re dead anyway! Now take him to his DAMN car!”

- Descepticons and Autobots in a high-speed-chase drives in truck-form down the freeway! Robots comes flying in from above as well, smashing trucks and cars off the road! Optimus Prime and a Descepticons robot transforms into robot-form as they continue down the freeway, fast! We see them SPEED-SKATING, fighting while in motion! (this will be some sick **** to see, live on screen!!!)

- All mass-hysteria and battles going on STOPS in an instant, and cuts to black!
Shortly after, fades up on a much hurt Captain Lennox.

- Lennox: ”This isn’t even our war… we’re just their battleground!”

- Cuts over to two trucks (Prime & Megatron) driving towards each other at high speed!!! They both begin to transform, as they drive on towards each other! When fully transformed they jump at each other, frontal!!! They raise their giant arms slamming into each other, HARD!

- Cut to BLACK SCREEN!

- On screen fade up –TRANSFORMERS-…..fades away.

- On screen –There will be more than meets the eye, 7.04.07-
nice job! it sounds like it might ACTUALLY B in the trailer....hmmm.....u didn't figure this out from Mike Bay, WOULD U?:cwink::cwink::cwink:

Not to bad Naite, however there are a few errors in there like names and such.

^ I've never been too much of a transformers fan, so I kind of expected that could be a problem... What exactly are you refering to???

my wish is...

1) full transformers body

2)prime say "Transformers and roll out)

3) I WANT TO SEE MEGATRON MOVE AND FULL TRANSFORMERS(HOPE SO)

that it what i want.:trans: :trans: :trans:

Soundwave is actually Frenzy in the movie, the energon cube is called the "All-spark", Vortex is called Blackout, and a few other minor details.

^ Ohhh, I see.... shame on me:).... I'll correct it! Hate it, when stuff like that isn't put right.

ps. about the "All-Spark" though... in the leaked script it's constantly beeing referred to as the Energon-Cube... did they change it for the final script then???

That sounds f'ing brilliant, but i'm expecting no shot of Megatron in any of the trailers (ALA WOTWs and the tripods) It'll be something to keep for the movie.

All i wanna see is something of Jazz and Brawl....

And maybe a shot of the scene with Megan fox in her underwear. lmao

ps. about the "All-Spark" though... in the leaked script it's constantly beeing referred to as the Energon-Cube... did they change it for the final script then???

Yeah there has been a number of changes made to the script.

if the transforming G1 sound is in this movie, I will forgive 50% of it.

I've just put my final touch on that trailer-description, and actually changed portions of it, so it fits much better! Hope the trailer is anything like what I describe above hehe;)

Yeah there has been a number of changes made to the script.

Although Shia referred to it- I think repeatedly?- as "The Energon Cube" in a recent interview. I have my doubts this factoid about it being called the "AllSpark" is true. I think THEY (meaning Michael Bay) think Energon Cube sounded a whole lot cooler... even if it was a complete bastardization of what Energon Cubes were all about.

And, Frenzy wasn't so much renamed as just not referred to by name. People I'm sure are gonna think he's Soundwave (because he's a radio). And if he speaks and has that electronic Cylon voice, it'll be another slap in the face.

We'll see.

Although Shia referred to it- I think repeatedly?- as "The Energon Cube" in a recent interview. I have my doubts this factoid about it being called the "AllSpark" is true. I think THEY (meaning Michael Bay) think Energon Cube sounded a whole lot cooler... even if it was a complete bastardization of what Energon Cubes were all about.

And, Frenzy wasn't so much renamed as just not referred to by name. People I'm sure are gonna think he's Soundwave (because he's a radio). And if he speaks and has that electronic Cylon voice, it'll be another slap in the face.

We'll see.

Are you referring to the interviews just posted on SHH? Those were done last August. Since then, I think they changed it to Allspark. It's called that in the comics, anyway.

i kinda hope in the movie they have that logo transistion when it goes from autobot to decepticon, im pretty sure it could be done w/o looking a cheezy

if the transforming G1 sound is in this movie, I will forgive 50% of it.
there's a dude working at china movie censoring dept. said on another forum that the G1 transforming sound is nicely integrated there.

why hasn't Anthony "funny as ****" Anderson been shown in the previews yet? that's what I wanna know!

I've just put my final touch on that trailer-description, and actually changed portions of it, so it fits much better! Hope the trailer is anything like what I describe above hehe;)

Going by the new pics your wish might come true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"