Transformers What do YOU hope/wish to see in the upcoming -THEATRICAL TRAILER- !???

Great trailer idea Naite, but personally...

I think the trailer should be more of a sneak preview. I know you fans will hate me for this, but I love "their supposed plan of not showing them Transforming in full" also I don't think they should show that many action shots. Just show a little more than what was in the last preview action wise and a lot more story wise. Save the glasses for the film itself, it's a really cool aspect that they shouldn't show in trailers... that might ruin it, in the script it's more "what happened?" and it should keep that effect. Saves alot of the money shots for the actual film... so that the response will be:

"Dude, that movie was awesome! There is ALOT of stuff they don't show in the trailers!"

I loved SM3, but I actually came to hate how they marketed it- we got the whole New Goblin fight practically, we got almost the whole Sandman in the sewers fight, we got most of Venom's scenes... I meant they threw almost the whole movie at us through marketing!

The Transformers should do just the opposite... show little, but show alot. Trust me- it will definitely help. The word of mouth will be, "awesome dude, there are many things you haven't even seen in the trailers yet!"

Because there's a lot that can be done without showing the money shots.

^ I see what you mean Tempest.... But with Bay's films, they would really have to be brilliant to be able to show off all the action in a 2½ minute trailer... Michael Bay's films are 70% action, always have been:)

well...ur wrong...it WILL b BRILLIANT! u'll see.........mwahahahahahahaaaaa

because this is DIFFERENT than the TV show! Try thinking of it as Independence Day with BIG FREAKING ROBOTS!

^ There is nooo doubt that TransFormers will draw in huge numbers! It looks grand, and has some of the best looking CGI effects ever created. But what is more striking, is the fact that it's coming out as a "new-bi", standing all alone, in a summer FILLED with blockbuster sequels (more than ever before!)!!! It stands out because it's something fresh, and something different. It'll get much success, there's no doubt....

But that beeing said, it doesn't exactly mean that it'll be a great movie... I hope and think it will be, but it's always good to be a little sceptickle... But, I agree, it does look to have the same gigantic feel as in ID4, something we haven't seen since that film. Now, can it only be as good, than I'll be sooo happy.

I wonder.... Is there even one person on this planet who DOESN'T think "ID4" was/IS one kickass movie!??? Seriously, it rocks! What a story, what an on-screen display of things! WHAT a sci-fi movie;)

*opens taxi door* you've had enough son, its time you left.

WHY do u guys badgar me all the time about my interests? My family enjoys ID4, and so do i! It's MY OPINION! That's NO REASON 2 get me banned! Capish?:cmad::cmad::cmad:

I wonder.... Is there even one person on this planet who DOESN'T think "ID4" was/IS one kickass movie!??? Seriously, it rocks! What a story, what an on-screen display of things! WHAT a sci-fi movie;)

thanks, dude! now, can u PLEASE help support me and try to stop these guys from getting me banned for no reason? It just isn't right to be treated this way! Thanks, buddy!

Dear spidey,

Please leave.

Love, AyeCapn :)

=======

Also - I can count a huge number of movies I either skipped or was disappointed by because everyhting was revealed in the trailer. I love how the released stuff thus far has been very little dialogue. Leave the dialogue out. Give us more pretty pictures to whet our appetite, but nothing that reveals too much of the plot.

Dear spidey,

Please leave.

Love, AyeCapn :)

=======

Also - I can count a huge number of movies I either skipped or was disappointed by because everyhting was revealed in the trailer. I love how the released stuff thus far has been very little dialogue. Leave the dialogue out. Give us more pretty pictures to whet our appetite, but nothing that reveals too much of the plot.
AyeCapn,

but whyyy.....i've done nothing wrong! u can't just ban someone 4 no reason! besides, I LIKE posting on here! It's not fair! Darth Elecktra would agree with me. DON'T try and ban me unless u have a good enough reason that i can aggree with! ok

spidey lover 10!

p.s. just because i like bay or the new tf film or ID4 for that matter, doesn't mean u should try and ban someone! ok? so please stop being so mean 2 me! i just wanna have a good time on here!

thanks, dude! now, can u PLEASE help support me and try to stop these guys from getting me banned for no reason? It just isn't right to be treated this way! Thanks, buddy!
Dont worry bud, you wont get banned... they CAN'T ban you because of that... they're just teasing you:)... and it's not up to them to ban you, you do realize this right?...

Dont worry bud, you wont get banned... they CAN'T ban´you because of that... they're just teasing you:)
how can u prove that? if they r, THAT WAS A MEAN JOKE! I've already pmd Darth electra, and he'l sort this out! they'll regret this!:cmad::cmad:

^ If they aren't moderaters, they can't ban you.

BE AT PEACE PEOPLE!..coz I JUST SAW THE TRAILER 2 HOURS AGO!!! Oh My..oh my..where do i start?! where do i start?!!..oh yes!..yes..it is indeed attached to SHREK 3!..just finished watching the movie now..was never expecting it..and i was always thinking bout it being attached to POTC3, and forgot that another one will also be on Shrek3..and lo! right after evan almighty came his highness, the full TF trailer! i was out of breath!..i wasn't also expecting Shrek to be shown here 2 days earlier (May 16 here,i'm from South East Asia)..it was a double-treat :)..so i guess what i saw was the theater exclusive people were talking about..now on with the details!..wait a minute..can't even remember evrything..was in full awe with what i saw!..well anyways, i will sum up what you will be expecting:

1) Aside from minor new sequences, Bay did reserve the hero-shots for the movie's release as most sequences used were taken from the teaser trailer and TV spots combined, so though we already saw them, it was still cool to see them edited into a single sequence with a proper trailer soundtrack:)

2) a TO-DIE-FOR Optimus pose!..and after that you'll be finally seeing the Optimus vs. Bonecrusher still image in full action!

however..

3) i saw no 'Megatron-in-action'..yes, the 'protect/destroy' theme persists..yes, the lips might still be present..and no talking bots yet..

but again, HOWEVER..

4) we have the G1 TRANSFORMING sound! yes, we have it!..it was with Optimus' transformation where he looks down on Sam and the girl..it was superbly awesome hearing it!!!

and finally..

5) a COOL and FUNNY final shot involving Sam and Optimus :)

There you go, that's all i can sum up..all-in-all, FANTASTIC trailer! btw, my first post, nice to be here :) ..i was only checking for updates here before about the movie, but after seeing the trailer, i really rushed up to share this news with you guys...just posted this on the other thread, and someone already posted that another trailer (dunno if this will be the one) will premiere on yahoo tomorrow at 10 am PST.. :)

I know there's a lot of action- but, I think they should show scenes like from the Police Car transformer (Baracade?) and Bumblebee going at it... Show Optimus Prime in full and talking to Sam. Show Optimus Prime doing a cool action move. Show Megatron in the chamber. Show the robot smashing into the bus, jumping over the bridge, etc. the shots we've seen before. But, don't show aspects of the final fight's finale- save that for the theater. Kind of like how, although it did show the majority of Venom, SM3 kept ALOT of the battle royal for theaters. Do the same with this film's final sequence.

Because, honestly, I think the world will be REALLY strong if most of the action in the film isn't seen in the promotions... instead, when people come out of a theater their response will only be two simple words: "fcking awesome!"

1) Aside from minor new sequences, Bay did reserve the hero-shots for the movie's release as most sequences used were taken from the teaser trailer and TV spots combined, so though we already saw them, it was still cool to see them edited into a single sequence with a proper trailer soundtrack:)

Great job marketing team. Now that's what I'm talking about! See my post above. Way to hold off and let the audience experience the film.

2) a TO-DIE-FOR Optimus pose!..and after that you'll be finally seeing the Optimus vs. Bonecrusher still image in full action!

Awesome. Yep, there's that Optimus action shot.

however..

3) i saw no 'Megatron-in-action'..yes, the 'protect/destroy' theme persists..yes, the lips might still be present..and no talking bots yet..

No Megatron in action? Guessed it. :woot: That's from the finale.

but again, HOWEVER..

4) we have the G1 TRANSFORMING sound! yes, we have it!..it was with Optimus' transformation where he looks down on Sam and the girl..it was superbly awesome hearing it!!!

Cool.

and finally..

More details- please...

There you go, that's all i can sum up..all-in-all, FANTASTIC trailer! btw, my first post, nice to be here :) ..i was only checking for updates here before about the movie, but after seeing the trailer, i really rushed up to share this news with you guys...just posted this on the other thread, and someone already posted that another trailer (dunno if this will be the one) will premiere on yahoo tomorrow at 10 am PST.. :)

Another trailer? Different or just the theater trailer on Yahoo?

BE AT PEACE PEOPLE!..coz I JUST SAW THE TRAILER 2 HOURS AGO!!! Oh My..oh my..where do i start?! where do i start?!!..oh yes!..yes..it is indeed attached to SHREK 3!..just finished watching the movie now..was never expecting it..and i was always thinking bout it being attached to POTC3, and forgot that another one will also be on Shrek3..and lo! right after evan almighty came his highness, the full TF trailer! i was out of breath!..i wasn't also expecting Shrek to be shown here 2 days earlier (May 16 here,i'm from South East Asia)..it was a double-treat :)..so i guess what i saw was the theater exclusive people were talking about..now on with the details!..wait a minute..can't even remember evrything..was in full awe with what i saw!..well anyways, i will sum up what you will be expecting:

however..

but again, HOWEVER..

and finally..

Sounds good! But I dont think the trailer you saw with SHREK 3 is the trailer we'll be seeing tomorrow!... This is a theatrical trailer, and I think it'll have loads of new footage, and a first real inside to what the film is really about; that's what theatrical trailer's do. Non of the previous trailer's has really done that, so now is the time!

We were also told that the SHREK 3 trailer wouldn't come on-line... And if what you have described above is true (which I believe), than I can understand why this one wont come on-line... Doesn't seem like it's necessary... The one released tomorrow (and running with "Pirates 3") I believe will have all you described above, PLUS a whole lot more.... But we'll see.

AyeCapn,

but whyyy.....i've done nothing wrong! u can't just ban someone 4 no reason! besides, I LIKE posting on here! It's not fair! Darth Elecktra would agree with me. DON'T try and ban me unless u have a good enough reason that i can aggree with! ok

spidey lover 10!

p.s. just because i like bay or the new tf film or ID4 for that matter, doesn't mean u should try and ban someone! ok? so please stop being so mean 2 me! i just wanna have a good time on here!

Dude we are not trying to get you banned but rather settle you down a bit, you go on and on like a hysterical lunatic sometimes, its bad for your health. Having a passion about movies is great, but don't over react.

Sounds good! But I dont think the trailer you saw with SHREK 3 is the trailer we'll be seeing tomorrow!... This is a theatrical trailer, and I think it'll have loads of new footage, and a first real inside to what the film is really about; that's what theatrical trailer's do. Non of the previous trailer's has really done that, so now is the time!

We were also told that the SHREK 3 trailer wouldn't come on-line... And if what you have described above is true (which I believe), than I can understand why this one wont come on-line... Doesn't seem like it's necessary... The one released tomorrow (and running with "Pirates 3") I believe will have all you described above, PLUS a whole lot more.... But we'll see.

I agree with this :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"