The Theatrical Trailer Thread

I just hope to see more Sue.

But what kel said about Sue and Johnny would be cool i heard about how she gets his powers for a few seconds

Yeah, I am hoping this trailer debuts with Spidey 3...and I am hoping it shows A LOT of The Surfer...and Doom...and ofcourse the 4.

I just hope we hear the Surfer talk in the trailer, now that LF is officially confirmed for his voice.

CAH

Last I heard the trailer is still set to be with SM3 from May 4th...

Theres no way they can push it back now.
We better get some more news on it by next week...

-TNC

And hopefully they'll release it simotaneously online and in theaters and not pull the stunt they did last time.

Theres no way they can push it back now.

And hopefully they'll release it simotaneously online and in theaters and not pull the stunt they did last time.

They won't. They'd only hold us hostage if it was attached to a FOX film.

I think Retro already ha sit and is holding out on us:cmad:

Anyone else think release another trailer like towards the end of may start of June? I mean they ha 3 trailers for the first one.

Michael Chiklis is on Jimmy Kimmel tonight (April 20th) on ABC.
Wasn't sure where else to put this...

Michael Chiklis is on Jimmy Kimmel tonight (April 20th) on ABC.
Wasn't sure where else to put this...

Hey the theatrical trailer thread is as good a thread as any....lol

But YOU KNOW, he's gonna talk some F4 baby......soooooooooooo

SOMEONE, LIKE YOOOOOU....and me of course....can watch, and if it merits we can make a thread about it.......liiiiiiiiiiiiiike maybe Jimmy is smart enough to ask if Galactus is indeed a fart......:o

Hey the theatrical trailer thread is as good a thread as any....lol

But YOU KNOW, he's gonna talk some F4 baby......soooooooooooo

SOMEONE, LIKE YOOOOOU....and me of course....can watch, and if it merits we can make a thread about it.......liiiiiiiiiiiiiike maybe Jimmy is smart enough to ask if Galactus is indeed a fart......:o

Well potty humor is a Kimmel staple...

I'll definitely catch & record it to see if there's anything FF-related.

If he was on Conan O'Brien or Dennis Miller, you can be sure the FF would be brought up. Both of them are old comics fans.

Yep for sure.....

I would die laughing if the question was said with the word Fart actually in it.

:o

Anyone else think release another trailer like towards the end of may start of June? I mean they ha 3 trailers for the first one.

I doubt it.

Lately, FOX has been cutting back on trailer releases it seems, and putting more effort into TV spot marketing. For example, for X3, they only put out 2 trailers--but released 12 character spots on TV. The result? The film opened with $122 million that weekend.

So I wouldn't expect a third trailer to be sandwiched in...but I would expect a gazillion character-themed spots on TV however. :hyper:

So, um....Is there still a trailer coming?

-TNC

Ya never know with FOX sometimes... :D (heh, I sound like them..)

-TNC

I hope they release it with spidey3, makes watching that movie all the more sweeter!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"