The Theatrical Trailer Thread

CAH

Sidekick
Reaction score
First off, don't say it's too early to discuss it...because it's not. This thread is for discussing what you want to see in the theatrical trailer, what you might see, what movie it will be attached to and when it will hit online, etc.

I'd say that ROTSS"s theatrical trailer will be attached to either March's 300 or TMNT...possibly something earlier, but I doubt it. Maybe Grind House.

CAH

Secondly, give us a chance to discuss before you get on to us for something "we may not say"......:cwink:

I don't think we are going to get a theatrical trailer before the end of March....I'm sure we will have one attached to Spiderman 3...

It's FF2. The island already voted on it. :cwink:
ROTSS doesn't even have the initials "FF" in it. And I really can't see many people casually typing out FF:ROTSS every time they want to reference it.
This is FF2. The next one will be FF3.
(Of course, anyone is free to call it whatever they want.)

That being said, I don't think it's necessarily too early to discuss what could be in the trailer.

"Not every freakin' high point of the movie" is my vote.
It would be nice to have a few surprises left on June 15th.
That's one reason I like the Torch/Surfer teaser so much.

I think it would be rather cool if either in the trailer or at the end of the movie Sue tells Reed she is pregnant :wow:

I want to see the 4 in action....

In front....

All of them....talking.....being superheros.....being family....

I want to see the 4 in action....

In front....

All of them....talking.....being superheros.....being family....

Same here, the focus should not be on the Surfer. It is a Fantastic Four movie first and foremost.

New Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer Trailer attached to WB’s 300!

Earlier today 20th Century Fox informed the IESB that the new trailer for Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer will be attached to Warner Bros. 300 on March 9th.

ImageThere was hope that a new trailer would be available to be released with Ghost Rider on February 16th but due to heavy VFX work that has not yet been completed it was decided for it to be released with 300 instead.

Good news for Fan Four fans is that Fox is hoping to also release a third trailer and for it to be attached to Spiderman 3 coming out May 4th.

One thing is for certain, The Silver Surfer will “RISE” this summer, I’m stoked!.

On a side note, there’s a bad ass billboard featuring the Silver Surfer on Pico Blvd. close to the Fox lot. Very simple but yet effective, it’s a close up headshot of the Surfer with the word “RISE” in the top left corner.

Marvel’s first family of superheroes, The Fantastic Four, meets their greatest challenge yet in Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer as the enigmatic, intergalactic herald, The Silver Surfer, comes to Earth to prepare it for destruction. As the Silver Surfer races around the globe wreaking havoc, Reed, Sue, Johnny and Ben must unravel the mystery of the Silver Surfer and confront the surprising return of their mortal enemy, Dr. Doom, before all hope is lost.

http://iesb.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1815&Itemid=99

I think it would be rather cool if either in the trailer or at the end of the movie Sue tells Reed she is pregnant :wow:

WTF. If it did happen, there's no chance it'd make it in the trailer. But it ain't happeneing in real life either.

WTF. If it did happen, there's no chance it'd make it in the trailer. But it ain't happeneing in real life either.

I wouldn't bet on that....no they probably wouldn't put that in the trailer....but I definitely could see it at the end of the movie...and would almost, ALMOST bet money that that will happen...

Woo-hoo!!!! 300 looks kickass and if the new trailer will be in front of that, and then a 3rd one in front of Spiderman 3....man, if there is one thing that fox is good at, it is promotion...regardless if a film is bad or not. I hope if the 2nd trailer comes out on March 9, then please, let this be the first glimpse of the new and improved Dr. Doom....end the trailer with him yelling "Richards"

Well I wasn't planning on going to 300, but I can sneak in for the trailer....doesn't look like we will have to wait much longer....good to hear....and I'm glad to see that they are also looking to do a 3rd trailer with Spiderman 3.

^^ JMAfan

Were you going to go see Ghostrider, just curious, 300 looks kind of good, it reminds me of a story of King David of Hebrew legend, but yeah Fox is missing out on Ghost Rider which I think will be huge.

Anyone curious as to what heavy visual effects they are working on for the next trailer.

they must be planning to go through the trailer frame by frame to pull out little boo boos lol.

Its amazing the length some people are scrutinizing this film.

I think FF2 is the most watched and scrutinized film of 2007.

There is just so much anxiety over it, its mindboggling.

^^ JMAfan

Were you going to go see Ghostrider, just curious, 300 looks kind of good, it reminds me of a story of King David of Hebrew legend, but yeah Fox is missing out on Ghost Rider which I think will be huge.

Anyone curious as to what heavy visual effects they are working on for the next trailer.

they must be planning to go through the trailer frame by frame to pull out little boo boos lol.

Its amazing the length some people are scrutinizing this film.

I think FF2 is the most watched and scrutinized film of 2007.

There is just so much anxiety over it, its mindboggling.

Yes, I'm a Nicholas Cage fan, so yes even though its not necessarily the type of movie I would normally go see.....I'll be there....having the trailer with it would have been nice.....

As far as the scrutinizing......it comes with the territory.....thats just how it is, no matter how much we don't understand why....it comes with this territory...

^^ Yeah your right, but FF2 will prevail I think... AGAIN

It also comes from most people not liking the first film. It would be nice to turn that around with the second film.

Any news on the new trailer?We're less than 2 weeks away if reports are correct.:hyper:

I'd imagine it would be "loose in the can" with Spider-Man 3---meaning not attached, but many showings of SM3 would have it. Probably online May 2. The new Transformers and Harry Potter trailers will probably be out for SM3 also.

We better get some more news on it by next week...

-TNC

I hope we get a shot of Doom on the Surfer's board and The London eye sequence

I hope we get a shot of Doom on the Surfer's board and The London eye sequence

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......

That's gonna be so awesome, I want to see it for the first time on the BIG SCREEN......sooooo NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

I say a dab of the Black Forest scene, with a little General thrown in, and maybe some
Sue and Johnny switching powers
I would also love to see alittle bit of
the scene where Sue is massaging Reed, and he ends up pretty much a puddle in the floor
....:cwink:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......

That's gonna be so awesome, I want to see it for the first time on the BIG SCREEN......sooooo NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

I say a dab of the Black Forest scene, with a little General thrown in, and maybe some
Sue and Johnny switching powers
I would also love to see alittle bit of
the scene where Sue is massaging Reed, and he ends up pretty much a puddle in the floor
....:cwink:
You'll have to tell me more about that last part:wow::woot: I still want some Surfing Doom though:hyper:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"