• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What do you think is the worst crime?

From worst to least worst...

Rape
Murder
Child Abuse
Kidnapping
Arson
Driving under the influence
Robbery/theft
Assault and battery
Money fraud(cheating on taxes or stealing from a company)
Possession of Narcotics

Admiral_N8 said:
You think rape isnt as bad as killing someone??

:rolleyes:

IMO Rape is worst. Atleast after murder the victim doesnt have to deal with the consequences.

StorminNorman said:
IMO Rape is worst. Atleast after murder the victim doesnt have to deal with the consequences.

So you'd rather die then be raped?

Admiral_N8 said:
You think rape isnt as bad as killing someone??

I think there both equally bad. I put Rape above murder because it pisses me off more.

Admiral_N8 said:
So you'd rather die then be raped?

What if a victim of rape murders the person who raped her/him? Which person is worse? The person who raped the victim but didn't kill her/him or the victim who murdered the rapist?

Slipknot said:
What if a victim of rape murders the person who raped her/him? Which person is worse? The person who raped the victim but didn't kill her/him or the victim who murdered the rapist?

Ummmmm I dont know. I would say taking human life as a vigilante is always wrong, no matter how bad the other person is. Good question though.

Killing someone is worse then raping someone...even if you killed someone who raped you. But I could definately see the other side of that argument.

However, murder is worse then rape.

Ask yourself, "would you rather be raped, or be dead?"

Admiral_N8 said:
Ummmmm I dont know. I would say taking human life as a vigilante is always wrong, no matter how bad the other person is. Good question though.

Killing someone is worse then raping someone...even if you killed someone who raped you. But I could definately see the other side of that argument.

However, murder is worse then rape.

Ask yourself, "would you rather be raped, or be dead?"
depends. If i was raped in a dark alley. I wouldn't tell nobody, and that be that. It isn't that I afraid of spilling the beans to the public, just I won't if I don't have to. Hard to explain.

Batty for Bats! said:
depends. If i was raped in a dark alley. I wouldn't tell nobody, and that be that. It isn't that I afraid of spilling the beans to the public, just I won't if I don't have to. Hard to explain.

Umm, huh?

So would you rather die or be raped?

DUDES

Murder is the only one that the victim and the victim's loved ones have zero chance of recovering from. What goes on here? :confused:

It's like stealing, but irrevocably stealing the entire universe/known reality from you. :confused:

Robbery/theft: 7

Murder: 1

Rape: 2

Arson: 5

Assault and battery: 8

Possession of Narcotics: 10

Driving under the influence: 6

Kidnapping: 4

Money fraud: 9

Child Abuse: 3

Robbery/theft:9

Murder:2

Rape:8

Arson:3

Assault and battery:5

Possession of Narcotics:6

Driving under the influence:7

Kidnapping:2

Money fraud:10

Child Abuse: 4

officer.jpg

Rape
Murder
Child Abuse
Kidnapping
Assault and Battery
Driving Under the Influence
Arson
Money Fraud
Robbery/Theft
Possession of Narcotics

Terrorism and government corruption. all of those listed in the first post are horrible crimes, but these effect things in such a broad way that I put them at the top of the list.

going for a friend's partner, married or not.

or simple betrayal to someone you are close to.

everything else to a degree can be reasoned with but you just don't stab people that are loyal to you in the back...

Robbery/theft: Robbery and theft are not the same thing. The former is a violent crime against a person, the latter a crime against property.
Robbery: If no one actually gets hurt, 8. If someone gets hurt, 9-10.
Theft: 5-8

Murder: Depends. Yeah, that's right, it depends. Murder is a legal term, so any kind of homicide could potentially be charged as "murder." Thus, it depends.

Rape: 11. Yes, I can count. Let it sink in before questioning it.

Arson: 10

Assault and battery: Depends on the actual circumstances. Again, these are legal terms, and not all battery is wrong.

Possession of Narcotics: 5-10, depending on whether there's intent to sell, and to whom.

Driving under the influence: 10

Kidnapping: 10

Money fraud(cheating on taxes or stealing from a company): 5-8

Child Abuse: 11

Slipknot said:
From worst to least worst...

Rape
Murder
Child Abuse
Kidnapping
Arson
Driving under the influence
Robbery/theft
Assault and battery
Possession of Narcotics
this is all very subjective and depends on a case to case basis surely?

to answer otherwise would be basically saying that the court system to a certain extent is a waste of time.

Odin's Lapdog said:
going for a friend's partner, married or not.

or simple betrayal to someone you are close to.

everything else to a degree can be reasoned with but you just don't stab people that are loyal to you in the back...
Including rape and child rape? You sound like a loon to me.

I SEE SPIDEY said:
Including rape and child rape? You sound like a loon to me.
if i was 17 and had sex with my 15 year old girlfriend, i could go down as a child rapist.

hardly a crime of the century

if i had sex with a lady willingly then something else happened that led to the deterioration of the relationship and she accused me of rape, i could go down as a rapist. heck nowadays they are saying that verbal consent is required just to cover your bets and even so with alcohol involved what's to say concensual.

if those are the rape and child rape cases we are speaking of, personally i don't think there's anything wrong with either.

Ranked..

Child Abuse
Murder (second only because there are so many exceptions)
Kidnapping
Rape
Assault and battery
Arson
Robbery/theft
Driving under the influence (limit in the U.S. is too low for this to rank more highly)
Possession of Narcotics - 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"