Transformers what do you think Optimus Prime's fate should be finally?

sorry about my bad english. :D it's highly appreciated if any mods can polish the language in the poll. :)

I want to see Prime "die" in battle, but in a post-credits sequence we see that he's not really dead.

I wouldn't mind seeing him die at the end of the franchise

I wouldn't even really mind seeing him apparently die at the end of the second film to come back by the end of the third.

i prefer the former though

Interesting poll. Never thought of this question.

Of course I'd want him to bring back Cybertron and continue to lead the Autobots.

He's the more experienced of all the Autobots and if he is going to die, it should be a fitting death for him. :trans:

He'll probably die at some point, isn't that always a given?

Besides, if he does go, we all know he'll be back.

I hope he doesnt die. Seeing him die once in the animated TF movie was quite enough for me. :csad:

Optimus is the heart and soul of TF, which is probably actually a good argument for killing him off, unfortunately. No thank you, I don't want more Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime, he sucks anyways. :oldrazz:

I would like to see Optimus live and possibly Bumblebee die, giving Optimus the proper motivation when he feels all is lost. Or something to that degree. No killing Prime, no no. :o

yea, it seems that the only way to end this movie is that Transformers back to where they belong to, say goodbye to Sam and earth.

That should be an acceptable ending for both TF fans and non-TF-fans audience. :)

Do you think Transforms should end up on earth or back to Cybertron? Just another question... :p

I do not want to see OP die, no way! It should not have happened in the cartoon movie and no way should it happen now in the new movies. Have him and the rest of the Auotbots leave earth, say goodbye to Sam, and go to Cybertron when the war is finished.....Then after a few years start another trilogy of films based on Cybertron. :trans:

I do not want to see OP die, no way! It should not have happened in the cartoon movie and no way should it happen now in the new movies. Have him and the rest of the Auotbots leave earth, say goodbye to Sam, and go to Cybertron when the war is finished.....Then after a few years start another trilogy of films based on Cybertron. :trans:
there's a little problem I have with what's cybertron. Their protoform just look suck, it's pretty much the same. However, their earth modes are much prettier, and that's what makes transformers transformers! right? That's one thing maybe....

there's a little problem I have with what's cybertron. Their protoform just look suck, it's pretty much the same. However, their earth modes are much prettier, and that's what makes transformers transformers! right? That's one thing maybe....

I agree, I would hope that they would keep the look that they have now for any future movies, I don't want them to change the look of OP, BB, or any of them regardless of the story or setting, I would love if they just kept making movies of them all on earth fighting each other, but with good old Hollywood we know that they will do a 3 movie story arc and then move on to something else.

Still I don't want to see OP of BB die, but I have a very bad feeling that one of these two will die for sure and I am not looking forward to it.

I agree, I would hope that they would keep the look that they have now for any future movies, I don't want them to change the look of OP, BB, or any of them regardless of the story or setting, I would love if they just kept making movies of them all on earth fighting each other, but with good old Hollywood we know that they will do a 3 movie story arc and then move on to something else.

Still I don't want to see OP of BB die, but I have a very bad feeling that one of these two will die for sure and I am not looking forward to it.
I just got the feeling that OP's definitely gonna die. That's the only way to make him a legend.

And the reason he die must be bigger than killing Megatron, .... must be something bigger.

I think he'll die in the third movie...and then show up after the credits, and if a fourth movie is to be made, he can surprise everyone and show up in a battle...and, just thinking about that, makes me think of having "Stronger" by Kanye West playing in the background, lol.

I just got the feeling that OP's definitely gonna die. That's the only way to make him a legend.

And the reason he die must be bigger than killing Megatron, .... must be something bigger.

I get the exact same feeling as well, I hate it, but I am sure that in the third film he will die saving all of the Autobots and man kind in battle, which is the perfect death for OP, but is sucks big time IMO.

I think he'll die in the third movie...and then show up after the credits, and if a fourth movie is to be made, he can surprise everyone and show up in a battle...and, just thinking about that, makes me think of having "Stronger" by Kanye West playing in the background, lol.

Now that I could live with, he dies saving the world and then somehow is shown at the end alive, I would love it and that song would work perfectly. I hope this happens but I think OP or BB will die and it is going to suck either way, I will hate it.

I agree with them not changing the looks of any of the 'bots. That's what made the movie great, and in the animated series, there wasn't much to their looks. The new movie is in much greater detail.

I know, that's a duh comment since the cartoons were in two-dimensional mode.

Either BB or OP's deaths would make them martyrs, ya know?

I agree with them not changing the looks of any of the 'bots. That's what made the movie great, and in the animated series, there wasn't much to their looks. The new movie is in much greater detail.

I know, that's a duh comment since the cartoons were in two-dimensional mode.

Either BB or OP's deaths would make them martyrs, ya know?

Oh I know it would make them martyrs, but for once could we just see the good guys win and live on after? They died in the cartoon movie, they don't need to die in this series IMO.

The film makers of TF '86 said many times that the biggest mistake they made was killing off OP. They had no idea he was loved sssssoooooo much, as to them he was just a toy. Even when they brought him back, things weren't the same.

If Bay and co have any ounce of sense, they won't make the same mistake; even if they kill him, and then bring him back.

Don't Kill him. I dont think I could go through that again...

Blaze of glory at the end of the last movie would be fitting, but does he really have to die? :(

^^^ Yes, it was sad he died, but I didn't cry over it...didn't know Prime dying would be so bad, I mean, if he dies, he'll become somewhat MORE of a legend, and plus, if we get so see a glimpse of Cybertron, would be cool to see a Optimus monument in Cybertron as a movie ends.

I think Michael Bay should read this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"