First Avenger What do you want to see after the credits Captain America Edition!

tnr105

Civilian
Reaction score
I figured it's about time we had one of these for Captain America!

Here's two choices of what I would like to see after the credits:

Choice A: Cap meets the Invaders, after seeing Jim Hammond, original Human Torch flame on, he comments how that "must be fun" (In joke to Chris Evans playing Johnny Storm)

Choice B: (Seems more likely to me) During the movie, we think Bucky died. After the credits, we see Bucky wake up. Scarlett Johansson cameos as Natalia, the future Black Widow. He asks where he is, and she comments he is safe. He relaxes, but she knocks him out, but she expresses regret over it. Anton Vanko (Whiplash's father from Iron Man 2) takes him to prep him for "training" This sets up the Bucky/Widow relationship from the comics, and Bucky to return in sequels as Winter Soldier.

Choice B: (Seems more likely to me) During the movie, we think Bucky died. After the credits, we see Bucky wake up. Scarlett Johansson cameos as Natalia, the future Black Widow. He asks where he is, and she comments he is safe. He relaxes, but she knocks him out, but she expresses regret over it. Anton Vanko (Whiplash's father from Iron Man 2) takes him to prep him for "training" This sets up the Bucky/Widow relationship from the comics, and Bucky to return in sequels as Winter Soldier.

Oh my, that's very clever! I like this very much.

By the way did you know we already have a thread for this? http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=344099&page=2

I believe the end of the Cap film will be in the present day with him being found and unfrozen. To me the coolest after credit scene would be Cap on a table bathed in a circel of light. He sits up and out of the shadows step Iron Man, Thor, Black Widow, Hawkeye, and Ant Man all in full costume. Fury steps out and says "Welcome to the Avengers, Captain."

i would like it if cap wakes up in a hospital type room, gingerly gets out of bed. then he opens the window and realizes he is in the air. or the camera flies away from cap looking out the window to reveal that he is in the shield heli carrier in the clouds.

I like all of the idea suggested

But I would like an abridged version of this

Instead of Norton using RUffalo and somehow they put an emphasis on the Cap shield

Best idea yet: Marvel logo for 5 seconds, fade to black, and no American censorship tag on the end. :up:

Seriously, those post-credit epilogues are the third stupidest idea for movies behind movie code names, and CAP code. :barf: Stick the those epilogues at the start of the credits or not at all IMO.

Maybe some vintage style interviews with people expressing their opinion about the Cap.

I believe the end of the Cap film will be in the present day with him being found and unfrozen. To me the coolest after credit scene would be Cap on a table bathed in a circel of light. He sits up and out of the shadows step Iron Man, Thor, Black Widow, Hawkeye, and Ant Man all in full costume. Fury steps out and says "Welcome to the Avengers, Captain."

Woooooooo... we have a winner! Love this idea.

We won't get Ant Man but you can use the armor and not have to pay RDJ for the cameo!!!

My only real request is that it's substantial like after the first Iron Man. Sitting around for 6 to 7 minutes looking at credits needs a better payoff than getting a brief glimpse of Thor's hammer or seeing Wolverine down a shot at a bar.

Something to do with Thanos (isnt the Infinity Gauntlet in Thor?) Thanos could be a great villain in an Avengers movie..?

Cap slides on his socks into the entrance to his living room with his flag boxers on and rocks out to the American anthem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"