The Flash What happend to Future Barry?

DoomGuy91

Civilian
Reaction score
We see him briefly in the season finale, the Reverse Flash also mentions that the Flash was not "available" (paraphrasing) which is why he needed to make Barry the Flash.

Do you think that after he saved his young self, he was erased in the manner of what happened to Eobard?

Or do you think he returned to his timeline, the world that he had left?

If he was erased though, I wonder why he is still presented in the future newspaper and his AI that he invented, still exists.

So what do you think is his fate, and do you want to see more this version of Barry in future seasons (and if he has been erased, then it could be in "flashbacks")?

Hopefully, most of the questions and seeming paradoxes will be more or less answered in Season 2.
I'm really curious to see how they handle this.
It could go either way, it could turn out very cool, or a complete mess.

^ This. Absolutely. I think this is a cool thread and am wondering this myself. I don't think we got too much closure on the whole newspaper thing in general. And I'm not sure if Henry Allen was even told the whole Wells/Eobard thing?

Anyway, I also wanted to show off my new avvy so there's that.

Maybe alternate future Barry lost his powers after the real Harrison Wells got killed in the past & he is also stranded somewhere in time powerless like Thawne was.

If there was no Harrison Wells alive to build the particle accelerator in alternate future Barry's timeline then a Flash would cease to exist until Thawne took over as Wells & tampered with time.

Or maybe he was erased from existence due to Thawne changing the past that Future Barry came from. And that Present Barry is different then the one in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"